PDA

View Full Version : This Weekends Drama

Scotsman
07-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Well, I hope everyone had a fun weekend.

So yeah here's the deal - personal information is not allowed to be posted. You all know that, yet quite a few of you decided to break that rule this weekend, and some nutjobs took it even further which we'll discuss in a minute.

First of all let me explain exactly why peoples names are not to be posted because apparently many of you are retarded. I want people to be able to come to NPP and express themselves freely. I want you guys to be able to come to NPP and post about whatever you want, including real life stuff without any fear of repercussions in the real world. I don't want people being hesitant about what they post in case a work background check down the road or an ex-girlfriend or family member googling for your name or something causes problems.

Is it really that hard to understand? If you have no problem with people in your real life knowing that you hate niggers or that your cock is about 6 and a half inches or whatever then hey good for you - but some people do actually care about that. By scaring people with "internet detective" bullshit into not posting stuff that they normally would, you are killing the forums. Believe me, I have sat back and watched numerous once great forums turn into shit forums because of the "cool internet detective" crap and I'm not going to let it happen to NPP.

Now there were a lot of childish cunts during this whole ordeal, and to the majority of you I just ask: grow up. I enjoy the drama as much as the next guy, but not when it's affecting peoples lives involuntarily. That doesn't just include Juices - that also includes the mods and me who have to put up and deal with this bullshit.

As for the two main culpripts shanon and Vern - you guys like everything being in public so I'll respond in kind:

shanon: It's 2010 man. The internet has changed from 10 years ago where actually digging up information on people was very fucking hard. Now it's insanely easy, and turns the whole internet detective shtick from "cool" into "fucking pathetic". Wow what an amazing job you did - you managed to google someones username from NPP, find their myspace which shared the same username, and get their information from that! I bow down to your amazing internet detective skills.

Seriously, this shit just makes you look fucking pathetic. Like you're some little emo attention whore. "LOOK AT ME GUYS! I'M REALLY COOL BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONES NAME OR WHERE THEY LIVE!". It's just sad dude, and you gotta drop it.

Vern: You have to be one of the most pathetic people in the history of the goddamn world. Seriously. You bitch and moan and cry if people post your public information or harass you and have these big temper tantrums while PMing me going "OH WOE IS ME PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME" then you fucking jump on anyone you can in the most malicious way possible.

Not only did you jump on the OMG REAL NAME bandwagon and also put that persons address in your location, but you said that you called someones work. Whether you did or not doesn't matter - you're making that person stress out in real life. I've no idea what your deal is - whether you're just a complete cunt or if it's some self-esteem thing where you have to harass others to make you feel better. Either way, you're an unappreciative dick and when bad shit happens in your life just remember what goes around, comes around. All the help I've given you with applying for schools and all that shit, and you turn around and repay me by being a fucking drama whore and leaving a mess for me to clean up. Fuck you and your watermelon of a head.

You're both banned for one month. I'll still let you read the forums during that time, but you can't post. Any attempts to circumvent this with a gimmick account will see you banned permanently. If I have to I'll make the boards private and close it to all new registrations so that neither of you can be part of the forums again.

Also while I'm on a roll let's tackle another emo fag:

Yeah, you mods really stepped in when shanon was posting mine all over the place.

EDIT: Just saw the CLOSED Warning thread as well. So does that goes as a warning for shanon as well to not post my name or is this going to be all double standard-like 'cause it's all funny and about the lulz when it happens to me?

Wah wah wah. Stop taking everything so goddamned personally. For someone who uses a debit card for their $3 burger you can really be a paranoid goddamn fuck. Look here's what we do at NPP - we bust balls. We bust each others balls. However you'll often notice a trend - we can be busting each others balls in one thread, however having a civil discussion in another. We can be mocking someone in one thread for their love of Wall-E, while in another thread helping them out or offering advice. That's the way the forums have always been.

We don't have vendettas nor double-standards. If there is a problem, as you have been told, JUST FUCKING REPORT IT. I don't even know what your fucking real name is so if I see shanon post "Fuck you John Smith" I'm not going to know that's your name. The only way I will know that's your name is if you report it and say "Hey that's my name!". But no, rather than doing the common sense thing you get all upset and hold it in, then weeks or months later start bitching about a problem when the resolution to said problem was in your fucking hands.

You gotta chill out Skooch, and stop taking things so seriously.

Boner
07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Brilliant thread.

buckdiddy
07-26-2010, 10:22 AM
*slow clap*

n00b
07-26-2010, 10:29 AM
"Fuck you and your watermelon head."

LULZ
Posted via Mobile Device

Hun
07-26-2010, 11:07 AM
any chance you can out heisenguy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mousehole
07-26-2010, 11:26 AM
I had a great weekend, I hope scots was awesome too
Posted via Mobile Device

Osiris
07-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Honestly, this thread was the best result I could hope for.

Boner
07-26-2010, 11:28 AM
The Skooch part was an added bonus, like an onion ring with your fries.

Shaolin
07-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Boner being de-modded would have ideally been part of the package.

Osiris
07-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Here's the thing. I like vern. Normally, he's a very good poster and I dig having him around. But every once in a while he has some sort of breakdown. And becomes completely intolerable. (ironical)

Heisenberg
07-26-2010, 11:49 AM
So I guess the Florida Scots/Vern meeting will be postponed?

Lucas
07-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Man, too bad I was real busy having a life this past weekend to keep up with all the meltdowns.

n00b
07-26-2010, 04:40 PM
They were some crazy days that we won't see the like of again.

Bobcat Goldthwait is in talks to star in the movie of the week version of it.

Mousehole
07-26-2010, 04:47 PM
So I guess the Florida Scots/Vern meeting will be postponed?

You may know him better than I do but he's never struck me as a guy who holds grudges ( least he hasn't with me)
Posted via Mobile Device

Osiris
07-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Uh, heisenberg has only been here for a couple of months hole.

Ormie
07-26-2010, 08:49 PM
I honestly don't get what's up with Vern. For someone who, when working as a teacher, honestly needed to ensure his real name (including his AIM name) was scrubbed from the boards and Scots went and did it for him...this just doesn't make sense. This relentless harassing isn't really his thing- and he should know better than most about the importance of having your shoot name off the boards.

Shanon? Sure, that's pretty much his MO. But WTF is up with Vern I have no idea. Maybe that really is his roomie and the fact she isn't giving him the time of day outside of the most necessary of interactions has stuck so far in his craw it's pressing against his brain.

manbooba
07-26-2010, 09:11 PM
She doesn't even live there anymore.

anarchyutd
07-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Vern IMed me this morning and said "Hey, you're cool, you put up with a lot."

I'm hoping he's not dead.

Also, I know what TTG's real name is and totally could've outed him as Heisenberg. Way to ruin that, Scots! :)

Ormie
07-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Well that explains it then...

Heisenberg
07-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Vern IMed me this morning and said "Hey, you're cool, you put up with a lot."

I'm hoping he's not dead.

Also, I know what TTG's real name is and totally could've outed him as Heisenberg. Way to ruin that, Scots! :)

Did he mention anything about where the Dogs are?

ScotsMobile
07-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Let's leave huns ex girlfriends out of this.
Posted via Mobile Device

JoeyAt75
07-26-2010, 11:58 PM
I've been saying for awhile that Vern is sort of bi-polar. I love him though.

Heisenberg
07-27-2010, 12:37 AM
He's not as pathetic as 411's Eric S though. And at least Vern doesn't use it as an excuse for all of his failures in life like he does.

buckdiddy
07-27-2010, 05:56 AM
Wait, what is 411? And who is Eric s?
Posted via Mobile Device

Osiris
07-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Most of you are bipolar. Because you're the size of planets.
Posted via Mobile Device

Guapo77
07-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Legit gutted that I missed this

nateeasy
07-27-2010, 08:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUhgMiEYvo

Hun
07-27-2010, 09:09 AM
God, nate be seething about his personal info being leaked.

Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him.

Heisenberg
07-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Wait, what is 411? And who is Eric s?
Posted via Mobile Device

"Oh look at me, I'm so cool that I'll pretend like I don't know these things, even though I obviously do!!"

buckdiddy
07-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Seriously who is that guy? And why should I care?
Posted via Mobile Device

Osiris
07-27-2010, 03:42 PM
You shouldn't. He was an iwc columnist like 8 years ago. Heavily medicated and super-creepy.

robelgordo
07-27-2010, 03:49 PM
He was old then (I'm talking over a decade ago - Wrestleline?) he must be about 45 now. Ormie used to write into him pretty frequently.

Boner
07-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Osiris
07-27-2010, 04:03 PM
He was like a meat plant inspector in the midwest or something. And constantly moving and changing jobs. And he was in some anonymous group that protested scientologists in V for Vendetta masks.

Heisenberg
07-27-2010, 04:05 PM
And my favorite part was, he was never, eeeever wrong... EVER...

And everytime something bad happened in his life, he used his bi-polar status as a crutch. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Seriously, he had the maturity of an 8 year old. It was an awesome read. Wonder if he's still around.

Osiris
07-27-2010, 04:06 PM
I liked that he would spend the first half of his posts talking about golf and tennis.

Heisenberg
07-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Also, how he just plain wouldn't let go of his blind hatred of the Rock, and just wouldn't admit that he was a big star. It's like if he was 8 years old and he just covered his ears and said "ROCKSUCKSROCKSUCKSICANTHEARYOULALALALALALA!!!!"

Maybe he's still on InsidePulse or something, I officially have to look for him. Unintentional comedy at its best!

buckdiddy
07-27-2010, 04:09 PM
He was like a meat plant inspector in the midwest or something. And constantly moving and changing jobs. And he was in some anonymous group that protested scientologists in V for Vendetta masks.

Never heard of this anonymous group. Why would they wear Guy Fawkes masks?

robelgordo
07-27-2010, 04:14 PM
I'd forgotten about the V for Vendetta group yet remembered that he worked as a meat inspector. Stupid brain.

Boner
07-27-2010, 04:28 PM
I can't decide whether it's lamer to be Eric S or to still be talking about him.

Osiris
07-27-2010, 04:29 PM
After like 5 movies, he was convinced that Rock would have to come crawling back to wrestling.

buckdiddy
07-27-2010, 04:37 PM
I can't decide whether it's lamer to be Eric S or to still be talking about him.

Gonna go with both.

Lucas
07-27-2010, 07:26 PM
I'll go with Buck.

Ormie
07-27-2010, 07:55 PM
After like 5 movies, he was convinced that Rock would have to come crawling back to wrestling.

He probably thinks he's right since Rock's doing those shitty Disney movies.

Scotsman
07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Lets be honest - the second The Smarks + Scotsman hit 411, 411 was dead. Especially their "elite" columnists like Hyatte and Eric S. Overnight me and Scott Keith and Jay Bower made them look like the turds that they were.

Heisenberg
07-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Damn, Jay Bower... Was this before or after you pwned him into oblivion?? Memories...

Kendergardener
07-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Memories indeed.

Heisenberg
07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Wow... I actually forgot your "origins". Awesome. lol

Sir John Fashanu
07-29-2010, 05:11 AM
been lurking for 8 years now ^^^

Guapo77
07-29-2010, 11:29 AM
can someone give me an executive summary of what happened?

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 11:33 AM
shanon posted juices name, vern did too. juices told on them. boner said stop it. they didnt stop it. they got banned for a day. then scotsman banned them for a month. vern had chocolate cake for breakfast this morning

Boner
07-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Vern also implied he did or would call Juice's work, and put juice's address as his location.

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 11:35 AM
also masturbates to slappy's voice

Hun
07-29-2010, 11:36 AM
See, you miss little things like the location when mobile boarding.

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Newcastle? more like jewcastle

Hun
07-29-2010, 11:41 AM
No, that's Gateshead, just outside Newcastle.

Slappy
07-29-2010, 11:52 AM
also masturbates to slappy's voice

:shocker:
Posted via Mobile Device

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 11:55 AM
:aDIABEETUS:

Mousehole
07-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Vern also implied he did or would call Juice's work, and put juice's address as his location.

He does love the implying.

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 12:08 PM
What are you implying?

manbooba
07-29-2010, 03:09 PM

It was actually his parent's address unless he still lives with his parents. :laugh:

Mousehole
07-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Don't be a dick now.
Posted via Mobile Device

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 03:22 PM
For his next trick he tells cheekbone not to give himself a nickname.

Shaolin
07-29-2010, 03:31 PM
http://www.nopantsprovided.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=157

NippleAppleCrap
07-29-2010, 03:36 PM
:OHYEAH: