PDA

View Full Version : Dear Juices World

Scotsman
09-26-2010, 08:15 AM
You are now banned from NPP.

I'd warned you before that if your posts deteriorated into the usual shit posts that have seen you banned before, then you would be banned again.

Over the last few weeks your posts have been utter garbage, to the point that even I have been turned off from reading NPP.

You continually shit on NPP and people here with some of the weakest and most pathetic trolling attempts in the history of the boards, or with complete nonsense posts.

You're now banned from NPP, permanently.

In case you are thinking of circumventing the ban, I'd like to point out that as you are a no longer a member of NPP, you no longer fall under the whole "no private information" rule that we have here.

I ask shanon & company to not post any private information at this time. However if at any point you return and post on NPP, then they can go to town.

In summary: Fuck off.

Hun
09-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Hate to see that.

Anyway, 2-0 and they fucked it up. And that's why we're champions.

Vernitis
09-26-2010, 08:20 AM
You are now banned from NPP.

I'd warned you before that if your posts deteriorated into the usual shit posts that have seen you banned before, then you would be banned again.

Over the last few weeks your posts have been utter garbage, to the point that even I have been turned off from reading NPP.

You continually shit on NPP and people here with some of the weakest and most pathetic trolling attempts in the history of the boards, or with complete nonsense posts.

You're now banned from NPP, permanently.

In case you are thinking of circumventing the ban, I'd like to point out that as you are a no longer a member of NPP, you no longer fall under the whole "no private information" rule that we have here.

I ask shanon & company to not post any private information at this time. However if at any point you return and post on NPP, then they can go to town.

In summary: Fuck off.

^^^^^
This guy gets it.

Taff
09-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Sad juices, sad.

I will come completely straight and say I defended you a little in the mod forum but you're almost completely undefendable because for every good post or funny thing you do you then undo it all woth trolling or patheticness. Posting the NFL thread befre kender, thats funny in the same way that Hun or PCC doing it before nateasy was, but then your other posts in this week are fucking awful.

Bear in mind theres only two people banned from this forum, you and a paedophile

Vernitis
09-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Wait when did Taff get banned?

Taff
09-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Vern is juices 2.0

Hun
09-26-2010, 08:26 AM
What did I do before nateasy?

Taff
09-26-2010, 08:31 AM
pcc used to post the wrestling thread before nateasy to annoy him and then you did it before the nerds the other month

Hun
09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Och, aye, that was good crack. Fucking Anita Dobson.

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Banning be harsh

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Ridiculous ban and ridiculous threat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hun
09-26-2010, 08:47 AM
You're next if you're not careful.

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Lol, do it. I'm responsible for half the fucking posts here.
Posted via Mobile Device

manbooba
09-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this the new Ban Me You Hypocrite Pussy?

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 09:00 AM
drew be a man with a back up account and fake ip address just incase.

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this the new Ban Me You Hypocrite Pussy?

If scots is willing to pay what he does, he can do what he likes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Taff
09-26-2010, 09:18 AM
need a pedaling backwards gif

Vernitis
09-26-2010, 09:19 AM
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/jakbanana/backpedaling.gif

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 09:24 AM

Not at all. He's banned him, I think it's stupid. No point arguing the toss, what's done is done.
Posted via Mobile Device

tron
09-26-2010, 09:56 AM

http://theinsanityreport.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/silva_griffin_slow.gif

Vernitis
09-26-2010, 09:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/mdtacor/2i2bh9g.gif

Boner
09-26-2010, 10:08 AM
If he's banned and not a member I don't get the point of this thread. Can he still see it?

I like it anyway don't get me wrong.

Scotsman
09-26-2010, 10:32 AM
This must be Holes easiest day yet on the boards. There's probably never been a more clear minority side for him to hitch his wagon to.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ridiculous Ban: He's been warned many times before about his posting. I've warned him that if he kept posting in that manner he'd be banned. He kept posting in that manner, so he was banned.

Ridiculous Threat: It's a lot easier for someone to circumvent a ban than it is for me to implement it. I could put a lot of work into IP bans, e-mail bans, user moderation yet if he was determined he could easily circumvent everything. He's did it before. Therefore it's just easier for me to threaten him with his personal information being posted, knowing that he doesn't want that information released, therefore he will stick to his banning.

If he's banned and not a member I don't get the point of this thread. Can he still see it?

I like it anyway don't get me wrong.

He can still see the thread and read the forums. He was notified via e-mail about this thread.

Stapes
09-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Don't get this, think it's stupid and I hate the guy. I don't think someone should be banned for 'trolling' or being annoying to the extent he was (i.e. not spamming, one post at a time, etc.)

Who cares? He's a loser, you don't have to value anything he says or reply to it. We're big boys gentlemen, we can choose to engage or not.

Kendergardener
09-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Good riddance. Perhaps this will motivate him to get a life, though I expect that his massive amount of patheticness means he'll just keep trying to circumvent the ban.

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 10:55 AM
This must be Holes easiest day yet on the boards. There's probably never been a more clear minority side for him to hitch his wagon to.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ridiculous Ban: He's been warned many times before about his posting. I've warned him that if he kept posting in that manner he'd be banned. He kept posting in that manner, so he was banned.

Ridiculous Threat: It's a lot easier for someone to circumvent a ban than it is for me to implement it. I could put a lot of work into IP bans, e-mail bans, user moderation yet if he was determined he could easily circumvent everything. He's did it before. Therefore it's just easier for me to threaten him with his personal information being posted, knowing that he doesn't want that information released, therefore he will stick to his banning.

Hey your place, your rules. Just to clarify, have you banned him because you don't like him, or because of the stuff he posts?

If it's the latter could you post some sort of list so that no-one else falls foul of it, we're short of numbers as it is and it would be a shame if someone accidentally did the wrong thing.

Scotsman
09-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey your place, your rules. Just to clarify, have you banned him because you don't like him, or because of the stuff he posts?

If it's the latter could you post some sort of list so that no-one else falls foul of it, we're short of numbers as it is and it would be a shame if someone accidentally did the wrong thing.

Awesome. You can just picture Hole reading this and rubbing his hands with glee, thinking he has "got me", and hoping I create additional rules that he can use to rat out manbooba or Vern. I'm sure he's already got 20 example posts just waiting in case I say "don't do emoticon-only posts" or similar.

I banned him because of the crap he posts. I provided him a list in private numerous times of what he was doing wrong, and stating that if he continued to do it he will be banned. He continued to do it, and thus was banned.

If someone else is ever doing something that I deem ban-worthy or annoying the majority of the users to the point that it's hurting their experience at NPP, I will warn them in private. You have received these PMs on occasion, and have also initiated PMs to other users, so please don't play all innocent.

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 11:16 AM
0 be big time bricking

Boner
09-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Guess Don owes Scots 74 panties.

tron
09-26-2010, 11:27 AM

Awesome. You can just picture Hole reading this and rubbing his hands with glee, thinking he has "got me", and hoping I create additional rules that he can use to rat out manbooba or Vern. I'm sure he's already got 20 example posts just waiting in case I say "don't do emoticon-only posts" or similar.

I banned him because of the crap he posts. I provided him a list in private numerous times of what he was doing wrong, and stating that if he continued to do it he will be banned. He continued to do it, and thus was banned.

If someone else is ever doing something that I deem ban-worthy or annoying the majority of the users to the point that it's hurting their experience at NPP, I will warn them in private. You have received these PMs on occasion, and have also initiated PMs to other users, so please don't play all innocent.

http://www.megapwned.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/80964727.jpg

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 11:51 AM
0 be big time bricking

Not at all, though I am amused at the image scots has of me. Look if the guy is willing to drop two and a half thousand dollars on this place then he can do whatever the fuck he wants, when he wants. From my point of view it looked like something that came a little out of nowhere. Good to know that wasn't the case
Posted via Mobile Device

buckdiddy
09-26-2010, 11:54 AM
I leave for a weekend and then this happens. Glorious. I wonder how he and Osiris will get over this one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hun
09-26-2010, 11:59 AM
you wait till monday when oswald finds out about this!
Posted via Mobile Device

Scotsman
09-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Osiris already knows about it.

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 12:24 PM
0 be big time bricking

Not at all, though I am amused at the image scots has of me. Look if the guy is willing to drop two and a half thousand dollars on this place then he can do whatever the fuck he wants, when he wants. From my point of view it looked like something that came a little out of nowhere. Good to know that wasn't the case
Posted via Mobile Device

^^^ shaking in a puddle of piss

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm not the one who is afraid to post the name of a union I may join in case THE MAN tracks me down.

Taff
09-26-2010, 12:47 PM
drews wind up failed so now hes picking on cheekbone

how the mighty fall

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 12:50 PM
WIND-UP should be on Scots banned list.

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Bitter that he got dangled yesterday by the bad boy

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 01:04 PM
http://sexedmusic.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/633597096234069913-paranoia1.jpg

manbooba
09-26-2010, 01:06 PM

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 01:07 PM
How do you connect those two things?

Scotsman
09-26-2010, 01:25 PM
drews wind up failed so now hes picking on cheekbone

how the mighty fall

Yeah I remember when he was actually good at those. It was a quick couple of "BOOM! Headshots" from me, and he went after the guy that drinks Tesco vodka.

PCC
09-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Well this is a wonderful way to begin my sunday morning.

Good thing if Scots ever bans me I can just keep posting on my other account, "NippleAppleCrap".

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 01:47 PM
I'd like to hear from Sideshow Mel

Taff
09-26-2010, 02:08 PM

whos your mates Hun?

Hun
09-26-2010, 02:51 PM
da muppets
Posted via Mobile Device

Kendergardener
09-26-2010, 03:54 PM
I'd like to hear from Sideshow Mel

I'll see to it that juices suffers the infernal machinations of Wallace, Idaho!

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Kendal's ok with personal info being posted? Awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kendergardener
09-26-2010, 04:10 PM
You mean that thing there's an entire thread about? Hardly breaking news.

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 04:13 PM
No I mean you personally.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kendergardener
09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

WT
09-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Now, I'm happy he's gone, because he's on my VERY shortlist with RiseBlueLion and... you know what, that's basically it. I like just about everyone. That said...

Don't get this, think it's stupid and I hate the guy. I don't think someone should be banned for 'trolling' or being annoying to the extent he was (i.e. not spamming, one post at a time, etc.)

Who cares? He's a loser, you don't have to value anything he says or reply to it. We're big boys gentlemen, we can choose to engage or not.

I've now been put in a position where I have to not only agree with Stapes but try to defend Juices. It's like the time Batman had to defend The Joker in court because he was going to be convicted of one murder the Clown Prince of Crime HADN'T committed. Opening this thread was full of surprises.

There's lots of reasons for him to go, but I dunno if being an annoying prick is a sound one. It just feels... half cocked. I don't want him back by any stretch, but to have him go down like that?

Oh, what do I care? Good Riddance.

robelgordo
09-26-2010, 04:18 PM
I agree with WT minus the nerd analogy. But whatever.

Kendergardener
09-26-2010, 04:26 PM
That's what I said the last time this happened, but you know what? The forums were a better place without him. His trolling and other garbage only serve to hinder real conversation around here, and if warnings from Scots weren't enough to get him to damp down his bullshit, then he has no one to blame but himself for being shown the door. He can go play internet rebel somewhere else.

Ormie
09-26-2010, 04:28 PM
:bigcheese:

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Phew, we get real conversation now. I for one am on board with this decision.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Some would argue that you are a bigger block to real conversation that jw ever was

Mousehole
09-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Some would, would some?
Posted via Mobile Device

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Not me, but some

Vernitis
09-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Now, I'm happy he's gone, because he's on my VERY shortlist with RiseBlueLion and... you know what, that's basically it. I like just about everyone. That said...

I've now been put in a position where I have to not only agree with Stapes but try to defend Juices. It's like the time Batman had to defend The Joker in court because he was going to be convicted of one murder the Clown Prince of Crime HADN'T committed. Opening this thread was full of surprises.

There's lots of reasons for him to go, but I dunno if being an annoying prick is a sound one. It just feels... half cocked. I don't want him back by any stretch, but to have him go down like that?

Oh, what do I care? Good Riddance.

Homoerotic undertones in this post.

Shaolin
09-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Worldy has tweeted his despair

Slappy
09-26-2010, 05:39 PM
hook us up with da tweet

Ormie
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Phew, we get real conversation now. I for one am on board with this decision.
Posted via Mobile Device

The post after yours kinda proves why you're wrong.

Lucas
09-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I used to be firmly on the "Bring back Juices" bandwagon but he only contributed 5% of the time. The other 95% was incessant trolling. Good riddance.