PDA

View Full Version : March

Scotsman
01-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Possibly late February, but most likely the first week in March we'll have a day of downtime. This is when Zany Bucks will appear, as well as many other new and awesome features. Along with that there will be a software upgrade, and coding tweaks down to further speed up the forums.

There will also be cosmetic changes, which I'll go into detail at a later time. Long story short - this template is severely hacked by me every time I do a software upgrade for consistency, but it means that every time I need to do an upgrade(which for security reasons is necessary every few weeks) it causes a lot of hassles on this end as I have to fix up the template etc. So I would like to go with an existing template that is already out there as it will make it a lot easier in the future for me - but this is something which I'll go into detail at later, and also get user input on so you all know what the forums will look like before they happen.

Just wanted to post this in case people were wondering where zany bucks are etc. This forum uses a ton of resources as it is, and any new additions can severely cripple load times, so I need to do a lot of cleaning & fixing up first.

Sir John Fashanu
01-20-2009, 07:52 AM
The Cheltenham Champion Tipster III is 11th-14th. All my zany bucks to the winner.

Hun
01-20-2009, 07:52 AM
:krad: