PDA

View Full Version : NPP Runoff Tactics: WSC vs. Pantaloonies

Stixx
02-15-2009, 06:26 AM
We can assume for a second that Pantaloonies are in place only for the duration of the forum upgrade. We COULD do that.

Or we can assume that Scots went the route that I said he would and ignore the votes of others and do what he wanted to do anyway.

I am of the opinion that bullshit should not ride. So here will have the definitive poll... the true voice of this community... and Ol' Man Graeme can do with this information what he will.

What shall we call our zanyfags? Should it be units of the WORLD'S STRONGEST CURRENCY aka Silverbacks..

YouTube - Mark Henry Current Titantron (2009)

Or should it be Pantaloonies, fashioned after INFERIOR Canadian Monopoly money?

You've already spoken once. But Scots is a little deaf.

WHO YA GOT1//!??

juices_world
02-15-2009, 06:34 AM
Quite sad actually.

Stixx
02-15-2009, 06:36 AM
I'm sorry that you're troubled.

Scotsman
02-15-2009, 10:12 AM
It was decided a long time ago in the Zany Bucks thread that Pantaloonies would be the currency name I believe.

Mousehole
02-15-2009, 10:13 AM
If you could avoid pointing people in the direction of that particular thread I'd be more than grateful.

juices_world
02-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Wait, I thought tubby was in charge of these??!?!

What a shocking turn of events!

Guapo77
02-15-2009, 11:13 AM
pantaloonies is probably like the worst name in the world

even if it isn't WSC, just zany bucks would be fine

Scotsman
02-15-2009, 11:17 AM

He's in an admin role, and will be distributing Pantaloonies for contests, deciding how much things should cost, and the rates which people earn Pantaloonies. I believe the name was decided before he was even in the admin role.

BTW you can ask questions without coming off like a complete cunt. I suggest you try it if you want to remain on these forums.

juices_world
02-15-2009, 11:19 AM

He's in an admin role, and will be distributing Pantaloonies for contests, deciding how much things should cost, and the rates which people earn Pantaloonies. I believe the name was decided before he was even in the admin role.

BTW you can ask questions without coming off like a complete cunt. I suggest you try it if you want to remain on these forums.

That was more a shot at tubby for acting so pompous and hypocritical in his role as king banker. And, I don't mind talking that way to him.

Guapo77
02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
oh hey you're back juice! Hardly noticed.

How was your time away from the boards? Did you walk outside and interact with real live human beings?

buckdiddy
02-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Human beings? What are those?

juices_world
02-15-2009, 01:11 PM
oh hey you're back juice! Hardly noticed.

How was your time away from the boards? Did you walk outside and interact with real live human beings?

Yes, it was just like everyday that I'm here!

PCC
02-15-2009, 05:22 PM
BTW you can ask questions without coming off like a complete cunt.

I've been trying for 5 years now.