PDA

View Full Version : Mods Editting Posts

Hun
12-15-2007, 10:27 PM
It's fucking shit.

It's happened twice, now.

Edit them to change the length? Great! It stops the board being fucked up! :goodshow:

Editting them to try and get the upper-hand and be the "big man"? Fucking cock.

Acting like Billy Big Bollocks as a mod is fucking pathetic.

I demand heads roll!!! I also demand a Viscount. Mint. Orange ones are shite.

Scotsman
12-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Sigh. Mods are human. Mods have emotions. I don't want to speak for Ormie - but in his shoes, I could see doing the same thing out of frustration. He's since fixed it. Problem solved.

And just to clarify - when Juices originally did the big "NOOOOO" Ormie edited it just to reduce the length. Juices then re-edited it to fix it again, PMing Juices at the same time to let him know not to edit it again as it breaks the forum, and he'd be banned from the thread. Juices tried to be a smartass by just posting another "NOOOOOOOOO" with the whole intent to fuck up the thread. He was the bigger cock in this matter.

I haven't had a viscount in a long time. They used to have great commercials.

juices_world
12-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Sigh. Mods are human. Mods have emotions. I don't want to speak for Ormie - but in his shoes, I could see doing the same thing out of frustration. He's since fixed it. Problem solved.

And just to clarify - when Juices originally did the big "NOOOOO" Ormie edited it just to reduce the length. Juices then re-edited it to fix it again, PMing Juices at the same time to let him know not to edit it again as it breaks the forum, and he'd be banned from the thread. Juices tried to be a smartass by just posting another "NOOOOOOOOO" with the whole intent to fuck up the thread. He was the bigger cock in this matter.

I haven't had a viscount in a long time. They used to have great commercials.

You of course forgot the part that after I edited it back the second time, Ormberg wrote something "witty" along the "I like men" comment instead of "NOOO"; which was followed by me changing it back, and then the PM. But, why let the facts get in the way of you protecting your pal Ormberg. He just a little guy.

Hun
12-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Of course mods have emotions, but when I get pissed off,I tend to just post lots of offensive words. Instead, Ormberg wanted to start cock waving and retaliated in a way Juices_world couldn't.

And what about Vern editting SKOOTCH'S post? I'll just guess it's because Vern is OMGHILARIOUS, or something.

Once again, there should be calls for TWOSHOW to be made uber-mod and fuck everything up. At least he doesn't edit people's posts - he just deletes them. Much better.

Viscounts are fucking awesome. I might see if I can buy some during the week.

Scotsman
12-15-2007, 10:40 PM
You of course forgot the part that after I edited it back the second time, Ormberg wrote something "witty" along the "I like men" comment instead of "NOOO"; which was followed by me changing it back, and then the PM. But, why let the facts get in the way of you protecting your pal Ormberg. He just a little guy.

Perhaps I missed that? I only skimmed the mods logs when looking at the situation, so I was only aware of him doing it tonight or I would've mentioned it. Why are you acting like such a baby over this anyway? Seriously. Ormie edited your post for a good reason. You re-edited it just to be a dick, and then when warned(via PM I may add rather than in the thread which was a nice thing to do), took it as some sort of personal challenge to try and break the thread again. Then you freak out, PM me asking me to demod and ban Ormie, then create a thread calling Ormie a virgin, a nerd, the worst mod ever, then start going on some "Wah wah Scotsman backed Ormie over me because they're pals, Scotsman/Ormie against the world!!!!" tangent.

I just don't see what the big deal is. Chill out.

manbooba
12-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Scotsman 5
JW 1

Hun
12-15-2007, 10:41 PM
To be fair, his modding has been good, but that shit's uncalled for, even if it is making that fucking useless cunt look like a FAGIT.

WT
12-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Perhaps I missed that? I only skimmed the mods logs when looking at the situation, so I was only aware of him doing it tonight or I would've mentioned it. Why are you acting like such a baby over this anyway? Seriously. Ormie edited your post for a good reason. You re-edited it just to be a dick, and then when warned(via PM I may add rather than in the thread which was a nice thing to do), took it as some sort of personal challenge to try and break the thread again. Then you freak out, PM me asking me to demod and ban Ormie, then create a thread calling Ormie a virgin, a nerd, the worst mod ever, then start going on some "Wah wah Scotsman backed Ormie over me because they're pals, Scotsman/Ormie against the world!!!!" tangent.

Now, no one loved Vinny more than I did, but Scotsman is the best Admin we've ever had. Shit like this is why we live here now.

juices_world
12-15-2007, 10:46 PM

You're chronology is way off, and makes a better story in correct order, but I've reported his trolling more than once, he is a terrible mod that vindictively AIDS' my threads while leaving other threads alone, and now has once again abused his mod powers. He lost the vote awhile back for demodding, yet is still a mod. You really are just letting your x-box love shade your judgment. If it's Vern, he'd already be banned. But then, it's not like you've ever had a feud with someone. So, I can see where you have no point of reference.

juices_world
12-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Now, no one loved Vinny more than I did, but Scotsman is the best Admin we've ever had. Shit like this is why we live here now.

I agree with you WT, but he's still not making the unbiased call.

Vernitis
12-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Stop using me to make your point. The situations are totally different.

Hun
12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
But you didn't edit SKOOTCH'S post, which is fucking shit.

manbooba
12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Did you just say that Scots has never been in a feud?

tron
12-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Ormberg is a SHIT mod - FACT.

Scotsman
12-15-2007, 10:55 PM
You're chronology is way off, and makes a better story in correct order, but I've reported his trolling more than once, he is a terrible mod that vindictively AIDS' my threads while leaving other threads alone, and now has once again abused his mod powers. He lost the vote awhile back for demodding, yet is still a mod. You really are just letting your x-box love shade your judgment. If it's Vern, he'd already be banned. But then, it's not like you've ever had a feud with someone. So, I can see where you have no point of reference.

When I did the votes to see who should be mods of the new NPP forums, there was very little problems with Ormberg. People even said to me that while they may bitch about him on the forums, he actually does a good job. I'd never been an administrator while these guys were mods, so I had no idea what they were like, so everyone went into it with a clean slate. That is unless you guys didn't want them as mod, like in the case of J-K-. But I ran a poll before we moved to NPP asking about mods, and overall there was no problem with Ormberg.

Since being the admin of these guys for...what...almost three months now, there's been a couple of problems here and there, and I've dealt with it. Bear in mind I deal with a lot of stuff internally, because I don't want to drag it out on the forums and create all sorts of drama. Overall I've been very happy with the jobs the mods do - they're always on top of things, dealing with things very quickly, and in my opinion running the forums very smoothly.

If YOU(or anyone) have a problem with Ormberg or any mod and think they should no longer be mod, deal with it in a rational fashion. Do some actual work, and make a list of the problems with their moderation. Cite examples. Give a fair account of things, rather then some name-calling hissy fit. And PM it to me - because that way I'll know people are more serious about it, rather than just out to create drama.

I'll then look at the problems, and most likely discuss it with the mod, and we'll go from there. But the way you've been approaching things so far accomplishes nothing.

juices_world
12-15-2007, 10:58 PM
When I did the votes to see who should be mods of the new NPP forums, there was very little problems with Ormberg. People even said to me that while they may bitch about him on the forums, he actually does a good job. I'd never been an administrator while these guys were mods, so I had no idea what they were like, so everyone went into it with a clean slate. That is unless you guys didn't want them as mod, like in the case of J-K-. But I ran a poll before we moved to NPP asking about mods, and overall there was no problem with Ormberg.

Since being the admin of these guys for...what...almost three months now, there's been a couple of problems here and there, and I've dealt with it. Bear in mind I deal with a lot of stuff internally, because I don't want to drag it out on the forums and create all sorts of drama. Overall I've been very happy with the jobs the mods do - they're always on top of things, dealing with things very quickly, and in my opinion running the forums very smoothly.

If YOU(or anyone) have a problem with Ormberg or any mod and think they should no longer be mod, deal with it in a rational fashion. Do some actual work, and make a list of the problems with their moderation. Cite examples. Give a fair account of things, rather then some name-calling hissy fit. And PM it to me - because that way I'll know people are more serious about it, rather than just out to create drama.

I'll then look at the problems, and most likely discuss it with the mod, and we'll go from there. But the way you've been approaching things so far accomplishes nothing.

Hmm, if only I'd done this earlier today. But, best just to listen to Ormberg and ban me.

tron
12-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Ugh. Ormberg vs. JW...I don't know which is more useless.

I'm torn as to which is worse.

robelgordo
12-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Hun, editing has one 't'. Can I edit all your posts to correct your shite spelling?

manbooba
12-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Can we really have the Ormie vs. JW feud yet? Isn't JW still jerking the curtain with dawinr?

Hun
12-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Hun, editing has one 't'. Can I edit all your posts to correct your shite spelling?

Sure can. It's late. Not like I get paid to be accurate with my spelling.

Vernitis
12-15-2007, 11:12 PM
or your tips. GLINT

Guapo77
12-16-2007, 01:22 AM
Can we really have the Ormie vs. JW feud yet? Isn't JW still jerking the curtain with dawinr?

its good because this is a feud that Ormie can actually win.

Its like Funaki beating enhancement talent from OVW