Best video

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Best video

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

<br>YouTube Wednesday(ish): Garfield, Marry Poppins and Idiots Parasailing<br><br>It’s solely the second YouTube Wednesday ever and I’m already late. Ooops. Well here is YouTube Wednesday-ish.<br><br>Shadow Puppet<br><br>Probably the most effective Shadow Puppeteer in the world is Raymond Crowe. Currently yow will discover him on YouTube doing a puppet show that includes horses, swans, rabbits and a great Louis Armstrong impression.<br><br>A Kodak Moment<br><br>This proud new pet proprietor decides to indicate off his new pug to his household at home. The Pug additionally has a surprise for his new family.<br><br>Chuck E. Cheese Training<br><br>When folks say yow will discover something on YouTube they aren’t kidding. This YouTube video is a coaching video for Chuck E. Cheese employers. It explains to the worker the way to act when he’s strolling across the restaurant in his costume. Don’t overlook, the E in Chuck E Cheese stands for entertainment.<br><br>Don’t Kill Children<br><br>If you haven’t seen the television present click Home Movies but then what are you ready for? Go purchase it! This YouTube video is a series of clips from certainly one of my favourite episodes. Brendan will get hit by a car whereas driving his bicycle but they inform him it is his fault and as his punishment he must write an essay. Instead Brendan makes a home movie reenacting the accident and properly, he adorns somewhat bit. The Home Movies YouTube clip ends with one of Home Movies many traditional songs, “Don’t Kill Children.”<br><br>American Gangster<br><br>I take pleasure in a good movie as a lot as the next individual so maybe I’ll go see a film this weekend. If I do I’ll see American Gangster starring Denzel Washington and so should you. Watch the trailer on YouTube.<br><br>Parasailing Idiots<br><br>A couple of associates attempt to go parasailing by driving real fast after which leaping off a truck. This YouTube video teaches us one factor. Idiots should not operate vehicles.<br><br>Marry Poppins Recut<br><br>A fairly popular factor to do on YouTube these days it to take clips from a movie and make a trailer that makes the movie seem like a very completely different type of movie. In this YouTube video anyone turned Marry Poppins into a horror film.<br><br>Lateral Play<br><br>This play was displaying on Sportscenter this week however in case you missed it right here it’s on YouTube. It’s simply one of the best soccer participant of the year in a sport between Trinity and Millsap.<br><br>Garfield Halloween Special<br><br>Everybody appears to like the Charlie Brown Halloween Special however my Halloween Special of selection will always be Garfield. Not solely is Garfield 100 instances cooler than Charlie Brown however he is additionally good sufficient to dress as a pirate. Arrrr. This clip from YouTube shows us Garfield and Odie’s costumes.<br><br>Ok Go<br><br>If you watch plenty of music videos I’m positive you’ve got seen this one earlier than. But since it’s such a fantastic music video it needed to be considered one of these YouTube articles eventually.<br><br><br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.