Best video

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Best video

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

<br>The Best Uses for YouTube<br><br>I used to by no means go on YouTube for the straightforward cause that I thought it was going to be filled with nothing however wannabe viral movies of people performing like complete idiots, but I even have since ventured onto the location many occasions and discovered many nice and surprising makes use of for it.<br><br>I love animals however do not personal a pet, and I might spend an hour or so watching click videos of cute kittens stepping into trouble by doing things like climbing up window screens or canines that can do crazy methods like strolling only on their two entrance legs. It’s also great for watching the races some of the finest racehorses which have ever lived. You can see footage of the likes of Seabiscuit, Secretariat, Man ‘O War, Dr. Fager, and different legendary horses. So it is simple to waste a lot of time watching animals alone.<br><br>Then you could have videos of legendary individuals you could’t actually see anyplace else. You can watch videos of a few of the best performers of all time, like Anna Pavlova, thought-about by many to be the world’s greatest ballerina, performing “The Dying Swan”. You can see legendary figures Cab Calloway and Josephine Baker dance and listen to them sing. And you’ll be able to even watch footage of Michael Jackson back in the day when he wasn’t such a freak present and will still awe audiences together with his performances.<br><br>There’s footage of in style icons like Hunter S. Thompson (it’s enjoyable to listen to him talk), and you can see some of Bettie Page’s old bondage movies or Sally Rand’s fan dance. You may even watch legendary burlesque performer Gypsy Rose Lee carry out considered one of her striptease routines that made her so famous.<br><br>There are additionally some great artistic gems to be found on YouTube, like most of the biggest animated shorts of all time. There’s the spectacular cease-animation movie The Cameraman’s Revenge from 1912, the beautiful story of Crac! From 1981, and many of Lottie Reiniger’s silhouette animations of fairy tales from the 20’s and 30’s. You also can see great old cartoons like Betty Boop, and even a number of the banned Warner Bros. cartoons that have been too racist or raunchy for them to launch on their collections that can be purchased today. It’s additionally enjoyable sometimes to watch some of the old American propaganda films from wartimes. There are many crazy Nazi propaganda films out there, as well.<br><br>There are also some fashionable artists making a splash on YouTube. Graffiti artist BLU has created a beautiful animated graffiti film referred to as MUTO where his graffiti figures travel all over the partitions, flooring, and ceilings of old buildings. It’s very impressive, and it’ll have you questioning how precisely he managed to create it. You can even watch “goodbye art”: artwork that is created to be destroyed, just like the Jimi Hendrix determine that’s created with matches after which burned away. User Philinthecircle is the creator of this masterpiece and lots of others that may be found on YouTube, together with one where he makes a portrait of Amy Winehouse out of frozen wine, which then melts away before our eyes. (It seems very relevant now.)<br><br>And if art isn’t your cup of tea, you might enjoy watching famous celebrities make complete asses of themselves, like Bill O’Reilly’s meltdown or John Stamos’ interview on an Australian television present the place he’s obviously had method too much to drink. You can watch clips of George Bush’s finest “Bushisms”. Or you can always result to “Rickrolling” yourself and watch a clip of Rick Astley’s music video.<br><br>I’ve just discovered means too many things to look at on YouTube now, and I can not help however wonder what I’ll discover next. As if I wanted anymore reasons to waste time on-line.<br><br><br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.