Newest Movie Review Fred

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Newest Movie Review Fred

This topic contains 70 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Nibbles Nibbles 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author

robelgordo
    Participant

I think Boner may have missed the joke.

robelgordo
    Participant

Or you can believe that I called a movie about a fictional African country that secretly has super advanced technology due to an abundance of a fictional mineral resource “far fetched” as legitimate criticism.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

I thought you were just being a big racist fuck.

robelgordo
    Participant

I said I liked it!

Scotsman
    Scotsman
    Keymaster

I haven’t seen Red Sparrow but I saw the scene where Lawrence takes her clothes off. Man 13 year old me would go nuts over something like that. I remember back in the day using two VCRs (one betamax, one VHS) I made a compilation that was all just random tits or what have you from movies.

For some reason I’ll always remember the blonde in Halloween 4. Probably bust my nut at that scene about 100x.

Found it online:

https://123movies.im/film/halloween-4-the-return-of-michael-myers/8Lob

52:00 mark. And LOL jesus christ you don’t even see her tits. WTF. How could I even beat off to that.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Push. Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning in a world where some folk have some super powers and have been experimented on since the Nazis. Idea was interesting, but it needed better fleshing out and a more cohesive storyline as it just seems a bit disjointed. Cinematography is stunning though. No reason to watch it though as it would have benefited from a sequel or even a prequel to have things make a bit more sense

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Icarus

Doc that starts out as one premise but ends with another as events unfold. Those are always good as the best stories are usually unexpected. Doc maker is an amateur cyclist who wants to see how much he can improve taking a regiment of PEDs. The people he meets and the journey after this are the meat of the movie. I’m a little skeptical he didn’t realize shady shit was happening from the beginning, but that could be movie storytelling.

Streaming on Netflix

4 / 5

Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

Yeah, it was good. I was disappointed though that they didn’t really address his PED usage after the race. The Russian stuff was obviously much bigger, but a couple of minutes detailing his improvements afterwards would have wrapped it up.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

I think they got into it well enough while he was training, but they didn’t have good results from the race to go over since his bike broke and fucked up his time.

buckdiddy
    buckdiddy
    Participant

I love docs that just follow whatever may happen rather than sticking to the main idea. In Herzog’s volcano doc he just goes on a 15-minute journey to examine and marvel at North Korea’s secrecy.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Some of my faves end up like this, Capturing the Friedmans, Queen of Versailles.

Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

They did mention one of his trials was up 20%. I would have just liked a couple of minutes of him discussing how it affected him and such to bookend that part of things.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Run the Tide. Taylor Lautner in some shite film about brothers who have an abusive junkie mother who is being released from prison. Lautner takes his younger brother on a trip to the coast and we’re supposed to care about all the relationships in the film. We don’t. It’s not very good. No reason to watch this one at all, because Lautner doesn’t even look his sexy best.

Bigdaddydrew
    Bigdaddydrew
    Participant

I haven’t watched movies in years.

robelgordo
    Participant

Saw Thor ragnarok, I think the best marvel movie I’ve seen. Hemsworth has amazing comic timing could easily go full arnie in middle age. ****

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.