Newest Movie Review Fred

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Newest Movie Review Fred

This topic contains 51 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by GMFT GMFT 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

SPOILERS
    .It made it very obvious that everything is going to be reversed though.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Nibbles Nibbles.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Nibbles Nibbles.
    Kappa
    Kappa
    Participant

Also Spoiler:

Pretty obvs by who is still alive that they’ll have to sacrifice selves to save the others.

Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

Kevin Feige just did an interview stating there wont be any major announcements until mid 2019. Wont be presenting anything at ComicCon. Stated that post Avengers 4 the plan is to be much more secretive to avoid people working out directions. Also stated that Infinite War Avengers 4 will be the last “big” movies for a long time.

My guess is that things might be on hold somewhat while the Fox buyout is going on as, if they get Xmen Fantastic 4, it probably changes their direction for Phase 4.

buckdiddy
    buckdiddy
    Participant

So what you’re saying is we’re getting Avengers vs. X-Men.

Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

I would guess they’d take years building it up and then the next Avengers movie would be them v Dr Doom.

Scotsman
    Scotsman
    Keymaster

Avengers was quite good even though I didn’t have a clue who half the characters were. There was a little girl sitting a few rows away who would loudly yell out each characters name which was quite helpful as I didn’t even recognize Captain America initially.

Spidey man is great in that limited role. Utter pish when he has a whole film dedciated to him tho.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Black Panther

Decent movie, but I really don’t get why everyone thought it was the greatest comic book movie to roll along since Wonder Woman. I think everyone is just having long term memory loss.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.