Newest Movie Review Fred

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Newest Movie Review Fred

This topic contains 70 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Nibbles Nibbles 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Hole
    Hole
    Participant

Capitalism is the greatest.

Pitch perfect 3 – would

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Mom and Dad

The latest in a string of cash grab roles for Nicolas Cage. In this movie, people are inexplicably driven to kill their children. Cage and some chick I probably should know are the parents of two kids. I guess this could be best described as a dark comedy, although I am not sure that was the intention. Not really worth watching unless you get off on watching bad movies, which I do.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Chronically Metropolitan –

Big bag of wank.

NotOsiris
    Participant

Summer of ’84

84/100 Stars.

A bunch of nerds think Pam Beasley’s boyfriend is a murderer so they spy on him.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  NotOsiris.
    GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Last Rampage

The true story of a guy named Gary Tison, who got his kids to bust him out of prison in 1978. Stars that liquid terminator guy and a guy that looks like a young Slingblade. Quality movie. The Gerry recommends. It’s on the netflix, of course.

Downsizing

Long, slow, and preachy in a roundabout way. Skip it. No redeeming value.

Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

But enough about Mousehole’s posts.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Don’t Breathe

Decent little flick about three kids trying to rob the home of a blind guy. Nothing there to really scare you, just a violent little drama. The Gerry recommends.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

American Heist

Adrian Brody and Hayden Christiansen (sp?) are brothers on the bottom end of society. Brody gets out of a 10 year jail stint and ropes his brother into a bank heist. Decent heist flick but nothing groundbreaking. Worth a watch.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Den of Thieves

Gerard Butler and his band of goon cops chase a robbery crew fronted by an ex army guy. A little long, but it had some good twists and action. The Gerry recommends.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Criminal

Ryan Reynolds dies and his memories get injected into a sociopathic Kevin Costner. It’s all about CIA covert type shit. Not a bad movie. Worth your time if you are bored.

Nibbles
    Nibbles
    Participant

No Captain Marvel discussion? Osiris weeps.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.