NPP's Daddy Issues

Front Page Forums General Bullshit NPP's Daddy Issues

This topic contains 35 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Lucas Lucas 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Finding myself sat in car parks quite a bit as the little shit decides she wants to nap just as we got the supermarket. Tempted to leave a window slightly open and let her sleep while I do the shopping but I think it might get a few tuts from other people, so I resign myself to sitting listening to the radio and dicking about on my phone for the best part of an hour.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

Turn the radio louder and louder until she wakes up

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Nah learnt my lesson about waking her up before she was ready early on, not worth it. Let sleeping dogs and children lie, but according to the book s not in the same bed.

robelgordo
    Participant

I hope mine sleep so I can stay in the car and avoid the shopping.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

The little shithead has decided that instead of just crying she’s going to get out of bed and open the bedroom door to pay me a visit. Little shit is far too tall

Kappa
    Kappa
    Participant

Dealing with an ear infection/teething at the same time I’m dealing with a cold. That’s fucking delightful.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Oh aye that too. 40C temperature on top. Slept from 2.15pm until 6.30am with about an hour or so awake.

b00n
    b00n
    Participant

b00nlet currently has chickenpox. He’s taking it really well so far but I’m hoping he’ll be better by Monday when he’s due to go back to nursery.

Kids eh?

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Not had chickenpox fun yet.

Did I ever mention the febrile seizures? Not had one for the longest time, but fuck me those were the worst thing ever.

robelgordo
    Participant

Chicken pox vaccine @ 18 months here so I’m guessing boon jr is too young? Unlucky.

My kids have been up to saying “fuck” and generally being shits. It’s sll documented in the latest edition of my award winning blog.

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Don’t get the vaccine here.

b00n
    b00n
    Participant

Yeah the NHS prefers us to get it as kids because it usually doesn’t cost anything. It’s one of those things where people sometimes actively try and infect their kids with it (Chickenpox Parties are a thing). Makes us sound a little bit third world but I totally understand the logic and can remember getting it myself at 6 or 7 and it not being a big deal. In fact it was pretty cool because it meant a week off school but not actually feeling rough or anything.

I’ll probably take a few days off next week before he’s ready to go back to nursery.

GMFT
    GMFT
    Participant

If the commercials are to be believed, we are all gonna get shingles when we get old as punishment for not caring about chickenpox.

robelgordo
    Participant

Yeah just a little bit third world.

b00n
    b00n
    Participant

After Brexit we’ll probably just stop all vaccinations and hope for the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.