Who still watches wrestling?

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Who still watches wrestling?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ScotsmanScotsman
    Keymaster

Figured I’d try and start an actual discussion thread see if I can get people talking on here.

Who still watches wrestling and what do you watch?

I watch AEW religiously and am totally an AEW stan. Went to the first Dynamite in Washington DC and have attended various other shows. Loved the shit out of Washington too one of my favourite cities. Went with Red Sweater Vin.

I can’t bring myself to watch WWE these days. I haven’t watched RAW or Smackdown in a couple of years. I do betting tips for WWE and run a podcast on wrestling betting tips (Going Over: Bet Pro Wrestling ) and I try to watch the PPVs but always tap out quite often purely due to the actual wrestling. Usually it involves some weak shit Miz is doing. I rely on the written word to stay updated.

I subbed to NJPW World for Wrestle Kingdom and got hooked on that. Was all excited for the NJPW Cup alas it was canceled.

NibblesNibbles
    Participant

When lockdown started here the WWE network was made free. Haven’t watched since 04/05 and don’t really plan on it, but went through few of the docos from the attitude era which was some fun nostalgia. There’s a WWE/WCW doco that’s like 16 episodes long focusing on the feud and key people on the shows.

LucasLucas
    Participant

Raw usually, SD sometimes, WWE PPVs always. Don’t get AEW on TV over here and can’t be bothered downloading or streaming

GMFTGMFT
    Participant

Didn’t even see Mania this year. Haven’t watched rasslin in a year or more except to check out audienceless wwe. Holy fuck does that look awful.

b00nb00n
    Participant

Stopped watching mostly well over a decade ago but still caught Rumble and Mania up until 2 years ago.

Did catch the Firefly Funhouse and Undertaker matches this year just to see what the fuss was about. They were… Something?

TheRealBonerTheRealBoner
    Participant

Dude I was also at the first AEW in DC. Can’t imagine what I’d do if I saw Scotsman in the flesh. Crazy to think.

ScotsmanScotsman
    Keymaster

Ha awesome. I was there with Vin too. I really enjoyed Washington thought it was a fun city. We even went to an actual museum during the day. Epic trip.

THROAT FUCKERTHROAT FUCKER
    Participant

I remember back in the good old days. Superstar Billy Grahamn. Hacksaw Jim Duggan. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Those were my heros growing up. Millennials today wouldn’t know good wrestling if it suplexed them straight to hell.

toptenguytoptenguy
    Participant

. Can’t imagine what I’d do if I saw Scotsman in the flesh. Crazy to think.

Overrated. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.