Wrestlemania 34 & Takeover New Orleans

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Wrestlemania 34 & Takeover New Orleans

This topic contains 93 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by b00n b00n 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Both cards looking fucking stacked, especially Takeover. Love that they’re getting a new title, even though the UK ‘ship has been their de-facto midcard belt. Curious to see where that goes.

Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Pretty hyped for both shows, plus the Impact VS Lucha Underground show on Friday should be fun as well. It’s a good time to be a wrestling fan. Don’t know which match I’m most looking for, but you KNOW Takeover is going to deliver and Wrestlemania should be a blast.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

I’ll be watching Supercard of Honor some time Sunday also.

Scotsman
    Scotsman
    Keymaster

This is probably the most hyped I’ve been for Wrestlemania in a long time. I’m looking forward to practically every match and there’s been some unique build to the matches and most of them have something different.

Also can’t wait to chant “THANK YOU MOOLAH” during the battle royal

Kappa
    Kappa
    Participant

Impact/Lucha should be unique since they don’t have a waiver from the Louisiana rules

buckdiddy
    buckdiddy
    Participant

Boner, I’ll try to be as dumb as possible at the RoH show so you can notice me.

Also, don’t think I’ll be going to the Superdome for the Mania unless we can get in on some half-priced or free tickets.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Word.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Buck whereabouts you sitting?

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

On a black guys willy

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

benis

buckdiddy
    buckdiddy
    Participant

I’ll be in the stadium seats but I think I’ll be a little right of the entrance area. Closeish to the press box.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Raw and Smackdown coming to Montreal on April 30 and May 1. Now THAT i can roll with!

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Match anticipation power rankings

Takeover
    1. Gargano/Ciampa
    2. Black/Almas
    3. NA Title ladder
    4. Tag title triple threat
    5. Baszler/Moon

Not much explanation needed, tough choice between 2 and 3 but I’ve been looking forward to a Black/Almas title match since Takeover Philly ended.

Mania
    1. Nak/Styles
    2. IC Triple Threat
    3. Charlotte/Asuka
    4. Bryan/Shane v Owens/Zayn
    5. Bar v Strowman
    6. Lesnar/Reigns
    7. US Fatal 4 way
    8. SD Tag triple threat
    9. Alexander/Ali
    10. Authority v Rousey/Angle
    11. Bliss/Jax
    12. Women’s Battle Royal
    13. Andre Battle Royal

Women’s BR above Andre mostly because I want to see how Bayley/Banks plays out, so there’s an actual story there. Expecting some returns for the Andre though. Bar/Strowman is up there because Strowman is greatness and the mystery partner thing, although I’m prepared for disappointment where it’ll just be Big Show or some shit.

I don’t but Cena/Taker anywhere because I expect it to be a weird segment and not a match. The build has been too weird for it to be an actual match.

I’d do Supercard but no one else cares except Buck.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by TheRealBoner TheRealBoner.
    Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Nice rankings, agree with mostly everything. I got a weird feeling about Wrestlemania this year because I’ve been really looking forward to it, feel like it should be fantastic, but somehow there’s not a match on there that I’m really looking forward to. I’m way more into the Baszler/Moon match than Boner, hopefully the Queen of Spades chokes out that paper champion.

buckdiddy
    buckdiddy
    Participant

Cody vs. Kenny is top of my list followed by AJ/Nak then Ciampa/Gargano. I’m gonna have to stay up after Supercard to watch NXT without being spoiled.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.