Wrestlemania 34 & Takeover New Orleans

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Wrestlemania 34 & Takeover New Orleans

This topic contains 93 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by b00n b00n 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Yes!!!!!

Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Fuck you Roman!!!

Bigdaddydrew
    Bigdaddydrew
    Participant

Lmao

Y’all so whiny. That was great.

Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Thank you Vince!!

YourRealDad
    YourRealDad
    Participant

A night of surprising finishes. Great card. Crowd was gassed by the end. Time to shave an hour off of the show to keep things hot.

Bigdaddydrew
    Bigdaddydrew
    Participant

I don’t think they were gassed. The smarks sure did cry the whole time.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

I started getting into the match near the end. Brock taking off his gloves = Lawler or Angle pulling down their straps. Except that you are gonna die instead of getting pinned.

And Roman’s death glare with a bloody face was pretty badass. Too bad he got pinned 30 seconds later. Oh well. Fun show overall.

buckdiddy
    buckdiddy
    Participant

Managed to get floor seats the morning of that were like 30% of the original price for Mania. Also got two of the chairs so not a bad show considering. There were at least 69 beach balls going about for Roman/Brock. I’ve never seen a crowd that disinterested in the main event. Even at Dallas people were hyped for Roman/Trips.

Overall, I’d say it was a great show with lots of fun moments. Can’t wait to see Nicholas pull out a finisher.

Oh yeah, me and Scotsman ran into each other in the halls trying to find our seats after Matt Hardy won.

Bigdaddydrew
    Bigdaddydrew
    Participant

Smarks be raging. I thought Lucas boner and Eric crying about a WWE officials son winning a title was a bit severe, little did I know how bad it can get.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Fun fact: Up to the point where Braun said “what’s your name young man?” I thought Nicholas was a girl lulz. Get a haircut, hippie!

Kappa
    Kappa
    Participant

Nicholas is getting Shatter Machined tonight.

Scotsman
    Scotsman
    Keymaster

That was an incredible show. My only complaint was the nauseating crowd at the end – if you don’t want Reigns vs Lesnar fine then make your protest known by leaving not sitting there shitting on it.

Great to bump into buckdiddy. Had an absolute blast with Vin and his wife and also Frost. Also my wife said she’d do Mania again which was awesome – glad she had a blast. And always amazing to see Taff and Rach and spend time with them.

And when I first met Janise she wasn’t a fan of tattoos so made me promise that I wouldn’t get any more tats until she got one. Well 18 fucking years later, she got her first tattoo in New Orleans. So I was able to get one too and considering the first time I ever saw him live was in NOLA where he died right after – it just felt fitting to pay tribute to the man who got me into wrestling while in NOLA:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Scotsman Scotsman.
    TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

That’s a great tat.

Kappa
    Kappa
    Participant

Taff is actually standing behind everyone.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Where’s Taff? Is he behind the special needs kid on the left?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.