Wrestlemania 34 & Takeover New Orleans

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Wrestlemania 34 & Takeover New Orleans

This topic contains 93 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by b00n b00n 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Taff – NPP´s residente make a wish kid

Hun
    Hun
    Participant

Takeover was fantastic. Skipped the women’s match, because fuck that.

NA title match was everything we hoped for, although I don’t know about the win for Adam Cole, because I think a feud with Black for the NXT title would be the natural progression. Dream brought the goods yet again.

Tag titles match was good, O’Reilly delivered big time, not sure how I feel about his gurning when he sells though. The ending was decent, should hopefully make Strong marginally more interesting. Don’t know how long Fish it out for (no doubt someone will tell me), but I’d be getting the belts off them soon and let Strong go for Black if that’s not the plan for Cole.

Almas and Black was far better than I was expecting. Almas just seems to click with everyone he faces, and I think he was the star performer in the match. Didn’t like the ending, though, but that was the story they were telling throughout, so it’s fair enough.

Main event started slowly, but the crowd more than made up for it. Loved the pure hatred, and I had completely forgot that the mat had been taken up by Ciampa, so that powerbomb was a great spot. A few botched things here and there, but just a great way to end the show.

Bigdaddydrew
    Bigdaddydrew
    Participant

Miko363
    3 hours ago
    Not sure who watched the documentary last night, but the Hulkster again insisted that even during the match, he didn’t know what the finish was going to be at WM3 until Andre called for the slam and legdrop at the end of the match.

Someone should lend the little fella a copy of the Andre doc. Vince claims in it that Andre ribbed hogan up until show time about how they weren’t sure about the finish. Vince just went along with it.

b00n
    b00n
    Participant

Had to watch Wrestlemania over a three day period (so only fractionally longer than the live show) and thought it was alright.

Slappy hated it though.

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.