Wrestling shit

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Wrestling shit

This topic contains 52 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Kappa Kappa 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Cancelled my Network suscription a couple of days ago. Gonna wait for them to offer me 3 months for a dollar or something like that to come back. Good to see I didn’t miss anything of note since the GRR and Backlash SUCKED, apparently.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Ok, just one, and I’ll stop unless I create a separate “Super Smarks” thread.

“Wavy Crockett • 26 minutes ago
    Chicagodem is right. WWE is a sad, pathetic dumpster fire, with no hope of ever improving. You can either get mad about it, stop watching, or sit back and laugh as this company continues to put on embarrassing shows and piss away their legacy and goodwill. My only joy in watching WWE these days is the fascination of watching something slowly but surely die right in front of my eyes.”

WWE IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS PEOPLE!

Scotsman
    Scotsman
    Keymaster

Backlash wasn’t as bad as people are making out. AJ/Nakamura was great – stiff as fuck – and they obv didn’t want either guy to lose because they’re inserting Joe in there. If they took that 10 minute resthold spot outta Reigns vs Joe it woulda been great – not sure wtf that was.

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Please note that TTG was complaining about smarks at 4:30 in the morning his time.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Roman Reigns winning made me SO ANGRY THAT I COULDN’T SLEEP!!!

And gotta skip Raw tonight, too many quarter final playoff games going on. I am sure it will be the suckiest suck that ever sucked though.

Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

I haven’t been able to watch RAW/SD lately but I’ve been following it on SOCIAL MEDIA. Sounds like MITB is shaping up to be GUD.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

RAW got renewed by USA for a FUCK TON OF MONEY and Smackdown got picked up by Fox for ANOTHER FUCK TON OF MONEY but, BUT… I THOUGHT WWE WAS GOING BANKRUPT BECAUSE OF 50/50 BOOKING! THE SUPER SMARKS LIED TO ME!!! LULZ

Kappa
    Kappa
    Participant

The “Albany’s Own Get These Hams” sign may be the best of the year.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.