Wrestling shit

Front Page Forums General Bullshit Wrestling shit

This topic contains 115 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by toptenguy toptenguy 5 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

NotOsiris
    Participant

No comments on tonight’s ppv…hmmm…wonder why???

robelgordo
    Participant

I’ll make a comment.

A couple of years ago I said WWE was booked like 1986 AWA and that Shane McMahon is the biggest money mark around. Was not a popular comment at the time.

I’ve been proven right.

robelgordo
    Participant

I think Boner was against me on it.. is he still around, I’ll kick his ass at Nintendo.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

You’re just jealous because he proved that he is the BEST IN THE WWOORRLLDDDD!!!

Also, the general butthurt from super smarks about him and Brock is hilarious.

robelgordo
    Participant

Not upset about worse Greg Gagne and the new Scott LeDoux tbf.

How about that Verne Gagne & Nick Boxkwinklel v The Crusher & The Bruiser main event too?

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

You do realize that the AWA was on the verge of bankruptcy, while WWE is making loads of money right? But it’s TOTALLY the exact same thing! Hopefully the Team Challenge series and the WWE Turkey on a pole match can totally save the company!!

And it still makes no sense to call Shane a “Money mark”. Not sure if the term means something different to you, but Billy Corgan and Dixie Carter’s dad are money marks. Shane isn’t investing all of his money in a sure to fail new promotion. He’s just occasionally wrestling in an insanely profitable company. Anyway. You’re wrong as always.

robelgordo
    Participant

Nah I’m not wrong you’re just stupid. I mean I said the booking is the same, which it is. Nothing on finances. Learn some basic reading comprehension skills.

Anyway it seems it’s just you here, and you’d really be the last person I’d want to engage in a 1-to-1 conversation with. I’m going to try and find where Nate is at these days. Laterz.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Still as clueless as always i see, and on more than one level lulz

TheRealBoner
    TheRealBoner
    Participant

Hello bender I still read things here. What would you like to argue about in wrestling in our mid 30s?

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Too late Boner, Bender is out to look for NotOsiris URRR I mean Nate.

toptenguy
    toptenguy
    Participant

Daniel Bryan is the new WWE champion. But that means he might now lose to Brock Lesnar. BURIED!!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.