Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: The Office - Crossing the Pond

Thanks
    yes
    PDC World Champion - Darts
    2012 NPP Bowling Tournament Champion
    Consolation Semi-Finalist in NPP Darts
    2008 IL's Most Sportsmanlike Poster
    2004 Broke the colour barrier on Scotsmanality.

Ormie is offline Since the 80's has been down with the ladies
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ormie View Post
    Erin didn't watch the show, she didn't even work for the company so she had no reason to.
    This is phenomenal logic. FYI I don't watch Lost because I'm not an employee of Oceanic Airlines. I also don't watch football because I don't play for the Patriots or work for the NFL in any form.
    I'm just saying why would you assume she must have watched "The Office"? To her it would have been just another piece local community programming. Maybe she watched Grey's Anatomy or Survivor instead.

Some people don't like watching themselves, so even if she was working there the whole time she might not have watched the show...and like Kender said, who's to say this show has already been airing?
    VP of Team Remod Ormie 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by manbooba View Post
    Show me a recipe that calls for an 1/8th of a can of anything and I'll admit that I lost an arguement to Ormie.

Thanks
    So now you're backpedalling saying if someone does work for the company they might not watch the show. Make up your mind.
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ormie View Post
    I'm just saying why would you assume she must have watched "The Office"? To her it would have been just another piece local community programming. Maybe she watched Grey's Anatomy or Survivor instead.

Some people don't like watching themselves, so even if she was working there the whole time she might not have watched the show...and like Kender said, who's to say this show has already been airing?
    Actually I didn't assume she watched it. I just mocked your retarded comment. You were the one that - actually you didn't assume - you stated as fact that she didn't watch it.

"Erin didn't watch the show, she didn't even work for the company so she had no reason to."

Just suck it up and admit you got clowned brotha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    Ormberg clowned Ormberg.

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Thanks
    Why would you assume Ormberg clowned Ormberg?
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Ormie is offline Since the 80's has been down with the ladies
    Thanks
    I was answering your boyfriend's question on why Erin didn't know about Andy & Angela. If she watched the show she would have known about it, so obviously she didn't watch it. And I provided the why- she had no special reason TO watch it.

It's "Tucho" who assumed Erin watched the show when she didn't even work there. Now are you gonna admit Taff got clowned or comment on my gamerscore?

So now you're backpedalling saying if someone does work for the company they might not watch the show. Make up your mind.
    No backpedalling at all- just saying there's reasons for people who did and didn't work there to not watch it. Assuming the doc is airing in close to real time, which is a complete assumption as the show has made no mention about how it's airing.
    VP of Team Remod Ormie 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by manbooba View Post
    Show me a recipe that calls for an 1/8th of a can of anything and I'll admit that I lost an arguement to Ormie.

Thanks
    Seething.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
    Why would you assume Ormberg clowned Ormberg?
    He's running himself in circles, it's a sight to be seen.

Thanks
    Apparently in the U.S. version of The Office, Scranton business park is located at "1725 Slough Avenue." I wouldn't have gotten the reference without this little idea.

NPP Success!

"You should quote a Simpsons episode - that would show us." - Dirty Hun

YOUR 2006 and 2008 NFL Pick 'Em Champion

Closed Thread