Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 263

Thread: GUESS WHICH NPP POSTER IS SUICIDIAL

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,634
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have talked before about my history of mental illness and i hope you guys can understand i usually fuck around on here but lately due to some unpleasantness with females, the stress of applying to colleges and the fact i might need a new kidney, i have been having suicidal thoughts lately. i don't know what the hell i am going to do about it but on monday i am going to talk with my work and let them know since i have to but i figured i would say something about it here too. i was gonna do something really fucking stupid tonight but kender has been talking to me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,634
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    don't do it vern

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,408
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    This better not be another fake Crumbley bullshit deal.

  4. #4
    Vernitis's Avatar
    Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,710
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    same poster has never been on the public dole like mousey

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    22,179
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 742 Times in 542 Posts
    Tiger, that guy who fell out the back of a truck and our ninja. It's been a bad year to be messing with the yaks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 572 Times in 427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernitis View Post
    same poster has never been on the public dole like mousey
    public dole?
    A Decade of Discourse

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 572 Times in 427 Posts
    Just checked, it's an americanism.

    There's no shame in getting help when you need it, be it a government agency, qualified therapist or some guy you know on the net.

    I hope it helped and I hope you feel much better now.
    A Decade of Discourse

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,973
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked 355 Times in 225 Posts
    I was on the dole briefly. I also got study aid for about 7 years.
    B L O G

  9. #9
    Vernitis's Avatar
    Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,710
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousehole View Post
    Just checked, it's an americanism.

    There's no shame in getting help when you need it, be it a government agency, qualified therapist or some guy you know on the net.

    I hope it helped and I hope you feel much better now.
    Thanks. You too in the spirit of Xmas.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    24,753
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    did you need a new kidney?
    has anyone else been blocked by bryan alvarez?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 572 Times in 427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousehole View Post
    Just checked, it's an americanism.

    There's no shame in getting help when you need it, be it a government agency, qualified therapist or some guy you know on the net.

    I hope it helped and I hope you feel much better now.
    Thanks. You too in the spirit of Xmas.
    Good stuff, so you going to get rid of that sig and stop making threats?
    A Decade of Discourse

  12. #12
    Vernitis's Avatar
    Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,710
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I did not need a new kidney or anything else.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,634
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you could have had one of mine when I kill myself

    - ralph malph

  14. #14
    Vernitis's Avatar
    Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,710
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousehole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousehole View Post
    Just checked, it's an americanism.

    There's no shame in getting help when you need it, be it a government agency, qualified therapist or some guy you know on the net.

    I hope it helped and I hope you feel much better now.
    Thanks. You too in the spirit of Xmas.
    Good stuff, so you going to get rid of that sig and stop making threats?
    I don't appreciate your ruse.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 572 Times in 427 Posts
    ruse?

    It was a question.
    A Decade of Discourse

  16. #16
    Vernitis's Avatar
    Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,710
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Your cunning attempt to trick me into changing my sig by pretending to be nice.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    22,179
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 742 Times in 542 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The NPP Ninja View Post
    you could have had one of mine when I kill myself

    - ralph malph

    Posted via Mobile Device

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    56,905
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 572 Times in 427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernitis View Post
    Your cunning attempt to trick me into changing my sig by pretending to be nice.
    sigh.
    A Decade of Discourse

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,963
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 333 Times in 171 Posts
    its okay big fella
    tootoot

  20. #20
    Vernitis's Avatar
    Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,710
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hole whined, pissed and moaned to Scotsman so I only changed it under protest. What a whiny cunt you are mousehole.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts