Closed Thread
Page 1 of 152 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Last Buy?

Thanks
    Inspired by the Referral Links Thread I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we talk about what we last bought. If we get in the mindset of posting here after we buy something, we may all think about the referral links beforehand.

As a reminder - use the NPP referral links! It costs you nothing but makes us money, which can go towards server costs, vbulletin licence, graphic/web design work, contests we run and more! If a referral link isn't available for the site you want to buy from just ask and I can usually add it.

You can see a list of NPP referral links here. I've even made it really simple - visit http://www.nopantsprovided.com/buy and it takes you there.

You can also post in this thread if you want a specific referral link for an item or whatever.

This thread should not be used for posting items like "gum" or "groceries" or whatever. Generally more interesting things. Like a house. DVDs. Books. Video games. Fleshlights. Comics. Whatever. Stuff that others may want to buy or want to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    I shall start.

Today I bought Bioshock 2 for the Xbox 360. Very pumped about that, although I probs won't get to play it for a few days due to time constraints.

I also bought Joseph Finders new book Vanished which should be here end of this week. I haven't been reading too much right now other than internet marketing books - actually have new Stephen Hunter and James Patterson books sitting here gathering dust, but hopefully Vanished can break me out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    I bought new Whirlpool stainless steel kitchen appliances: refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher.
    I DON’T THINK SHE REALLY FELL INTO A HOLE EVEN THOUGH THAT COULD HAPPEN. I THINK THE HOLES IN THE METAPHORE IN THE POEM ARE JUST HOLES OF DISPARE IN SOME ONES LIFE. I GUESS BESIDES THE TRENCHES IN PAINTBALL, I HAVE FALLEN INTO HOLES OF DISPARE IN AN EDUACTIONAL MATTER.

Thanks
    Nice, were you saving up for them? Redo the counters too?

I bought some cigarettes.
    tootoot

Thanks
    Used the tax return for them. Counters and cabinets are the next step. The other stuff was in the house when we bought it. It was pretty good stuff...in 1989.
    I DON’T THINK SHE REALLY FELL INTO A HOLE EVEN THOUGH THAT COULD HAPPEN. I THINK THE HOLES IN THE METAPHORE IN THE POEM ARE JUST HOLES OF DISPARE IN SOME ONES LIFE. I GUESS BESIDES THE TRENCHES IN PAINTBALL, I HAVE FALLEN INTO HOLES OF DISPARE IN AN EDUACTIONAL MATTER.

Thanks
    bottle of pop Tiger woods 10 and a pack of smokes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Good book so far, but haven't gotten a chance to read all of it due to being busy studying for an exam on Monday.

Vernitis is offline I depend on cynicism and negativity to get through life
    Thanks
    Your bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Good book so far, but haven't gotten a chance to read all of it due to being busy studying for an exam on Monday.
    It's not the longest book in the world. It is one of the most important things you'll ever read though.

Thanks
    Like you've read it.

Thanks
    I bought a Macbook. Will be selling old computer to regain the money spent or however much I can anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    me and shaft own a house boat on Lake Erie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    THE KING OF NPP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousehole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    It's not the longest book in the world. It is one of the most important things you'll ever read though.
    It's short, yeah, but having to read like 30 books for an exam takes the fun out of reading. After I'm done with the exam I'll probaly give "The Art of War" the attention it deserves.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernitis View Post
    Like you've read it.
    Why so hostile?

Thanks
    It is one of those books that 99% of the people who say they have read it bought it to look cool and never opened it.

Thanks
    I'm not one of those people who make myself feel better by telling lies on the internet.

Thanks
    :cmpunk:

Thanks
    It is one of those books that 99% of the people who say they have read it bought it to look cool and never opened it.
    This is the first time I'm hearing of someone buying a book to look cool.

Thanks
    Next time you go in a Starbucks notice how there will be people trying their hardest to emulate Jack Kerouac in the corner and holding the book so you can see the cover just so. These are those people.

Thanks
    I try not to go to Starbucks ever.

Also I hope to be dropping cash on renovating the bathroom soon. I just have to hook up the temporary shower downstairs and then out comes the sledge hammer.

Thanks
    Next time you go in a Starbucks notice how there will be people trying their hardest to emulate Jack Kerouac in the corner and holding the book so you can see the cover just so. These are those people.
    How do you hold a book so you hide the cover?

Closed Thread