Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Moustache Season - Show your generosity by making a donation today you twats - Stapes 0 - 20 Bender

Thanks
    I think I'd prefer an efed than that contest mate. Though in that efed, I'd probably end up beating bender for the title*

*title of who is more generous Taff or Bender

but seriously, lets drop it.
    Taffs super cool site!

The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

Thanks
    You really are a saint. You donated more than bender and you COULD go on about it and rub it in his face about how much more generous you are - but instead you want to drop it.

Big respect. Let's drop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    Hopefully my generosity will inspire more to help these men raise vital funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health initiatives by donating a reasonable figure of say over $20 to the cause.

Thats not to say people like bender shouldnt feel good about donating $20 or less, just obviously he shouldnt feel as much pride as someone like myself.

Just incase its not clear, its because I donated more than him. Just pointing that out for NippleAppleCrap who struggles with numbers, I dont want to keep talking about this tho to be honest, lets move on and hopefully some more people will post about their donations.

Of over $20
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    who is bender
    tootoot

Thanks
    It's a pity Stapes isn't around right now, because I'm sure he'd define this as the habit of giving without expecting anything in return. It can involve offering time, assets or talents to aid someone in need. Often equated with charity as a virtue, generosity is widely accepted in society as a desirable trait.

And really that sums it up. This was a desirable trait, which more than matches your desirable hair. Another thing that bender is lacking. That, and generosity.

But I feel I am embarrassing you now after this sweeping show of generosity. Let's drop it and move on.
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    who is bender
    Sorry, its robelgordo, I dont want to reveal his real name for fear of shaming him and his bonersized donation
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    Wow that's very generous of you mate. I salute you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
    It's a pity Stapes isn't around right now, because I'm sure he'd define this as the habit of giving without expecting anything in return. It can involve offering time, assets or talents to aid someone in need. Often equated with charity as a virtue, generosity is widely accepted in society as a desirable trait.

And really that sums it up. This was a desirable trait, which more than matches your desirable hair. Another thing that bender is lacking. That, and generosity.

But I feel I am embarrassing you now after this sweeping show of generosity. Let's drop it and move on.
    I wasnt going to reply to this, but just to be clear, and this will be my final words on the subject, but I do sincerely believe that bender has been generous.

Its just I'm about 5% more generous than him. No biggie. Maybe he's had a tough month on the finances due to Xmas coming up, or maybe he just doesnt care as much. I dont know, Im just saying.
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    I don't want to reply here. But I do just want to post to say I agree with you - bender is generous. As generous as you? Absolutely not. I mean you purchased a house recently, and you still donated to this? And MORE than bender? That's amazing.

Still, bender did just recently get engaged. So I guess he just wants to spend more money on trinkets for his latest fling of the month, than actually support prostate cancer.

Thanks
    Whats his name????

Ha, just a joke that benders fiance is a man.

Of course I know his fiance is more probably a woman, not because I dont think he looks like a raving homo, cause to be honest he does - but if it was a man that he was engaged to then he'd probably be more concerned about prostate cancer and donate a higher amount.

Personally I dont mind, I cant abide any kind of cancer, I'd probably end up donate over $20 to any kind of cause any NPP poster was raising money for, whether it was breast, scroate or ass cancer. Anything $20 or under I would see as almost supporting cancer.
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Anything $20 or under I would see as almost supporting cancer.
    This is sadly so true. It's like if you donate $20 or less you're basically having a laugh. "Good luck curing your deadly disease with twenty whole bucks". I mean Stapes wipes his ass with a $20 note. To donate that amount is downright criminal, IMHO.

Thanks
    precious memories plz
    Fuck you and your principles.

Your 2012 NPP NFL Survival Champion!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Anything $20 or under I would see as almost supporting cancer.
    This is sadly so true. It's like if you donate $20 or less you're basically having a laugh. "Good luck curing your deadly disease with twenty whole bucks". I mean Stapes wipes his ass with a $20 note. To donate that amount is downright criminal, IMHO.
    Ive spent the last 10 minutes trying to work out who in that list is Stapes, I thought maybe he'd donated annonymously but I did a quick check and theres been no annonymous donators. I'm sure he'll blow my generosity out of the water

Much like I did to benders generosity, but you already know about that
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    Overwhelmed by the generosity on this board. Especially from Taff. What a scholar and gentleman he is.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    Lets not forget bender, even though he donated less.
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    Actually I take back what I said earlier. Bcharli now holds the special place in my heart and on my upper lip.

Swoon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    What a cock.

Thanks
    Cant fault that. Hes a cracking lad. His massive generosity has inspired me, Ive thrown another $5 in.

Wait what. Now Ive donated $6 more than bender? Shut up that cant be tr.. woah. It is.

Jesus christ bender.
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    This is just looking worse and worse for bender by the moment. I guess sometimes generosity does have its drawbacks. If bender was in the same room as me right now I'd probably spit on him.

Won't be surprised if YRD hands him his donation back at this rate.

Thanks
    legit lol
    tootoot

Closed Thread