+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Clarification on the following rule

Thanks
    I agree and he didn't even answer the question. I think wt is owed an answer. He would've wanted one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Shut up about WT, holy shit. How long has Osiris been on my ignore list now? Half a year maybe? At least a couple of months. Respect the fact I'm making a fucking effort to stop this shit dead, and all you wanna do is instigate it and then pretend it's all my fault and you're blameless.

Some days he's too preoccupied with Keith's blog or whatever, but other days the obsession just flares up and he starts following me everywhere I post with his shit. And you encourage it too. "Haha Osiris said your TV is dirty what do you say to that?" "Haha Hamass tried to report Osiris and I'm not doing anything about it" Cut that shit out.

You can say whatever you want about me, but everyone on this website knows I've been trying my damnest to ignore Osiris and just fucking remove him from my life entirely. Yet he still follows me around, and a couple of months ago, I could report him when he started derailing a thread and he would actually be threadbanned. Now, you encourage him and try to suck up to NAC and Shanon afterwards about what a twat I am.

So stop being such a shitstirring little hypocrite cunt and WT's birthday wouldn't be ruined or whatever. Fucking hell, give me an ounce of credit for brushing off the continued obsession of a 37-year-old lunatic.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Roman Reigns is a fucking dreamboat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Cody is doing masterwork.

Thanks
    Four paragraphs.
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    me and shaft own a house boat on Lake Erie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    THE KING OF NPP

Thanks
    :meltdown:
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisses View Post
    Fine WT, I'll put him on my ignore list. Happy birthday!
    It's been a goddamn year. I've spent an entire year ignoring Osiris.

Still he's obsessed with me, and still bitches like Boner fan the flames of obsession.

Happy anniversary!
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    Stop sucking up to me boner
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    It doesn't count as ignoring when you click read post every time.

I'm sorry your life is going so poorly, but there's no need to punish all of us.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    I'll let WT decide what to do. Maybe some consolation for the fact that his birthday has just been ruined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    One year big guy. 365 days without an argument, flamewar, anything. 365 days and you're still as obsessed as you were last year.

Congratulations in proving all those "if you ignore him he'll stop" people wrong. An entire year of me actively trying to stay away from you isn't nearly enough time for you to let go of your stupid fucking grudge. An entire cycle around the sun isn't enough time for you to just leave me the fuck alone.

Wonder if you'll be over it the next time WT's birthday rolls around.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    I'm sorry I pointed out your pictures are fucking shitty as fuck. Maybe you can ask for a new camera for Christmas? Upgrade to kodak?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    Stop it. Stop following me around, stop lamely trolling me, just leave me alone. It's been a year. I want nothing to do you with you. Find somebody else to cyberstalk. I'm so fucking sick of you attacking me everytime I post and if a year of trying to avoid you doesn't convey that, I don't know what will.

Look up the definition of cyberstalking. It's a legit disease some people have where they must continually harass others via the internet. The motives, via wikipedia:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking[/ame]

Mental profiling of digital criminals has identified factors that motivate stalkers as: envy; pathological obsession (professional or sexual); unemployment or failure with own job or life; intention to intimidate and cause others to feel inferior; the stalker is delusional and believes he/she "knows" the target; the stalker wants to instill fear in a person to justify his/her status; belief they can get away with it (anonymity); intimidation for financial advantage or business competition; revenge over perceived or imagined rejection.[12][13]
    I don't know why you're so obsessed with me but I'm not seeing the "because the stalker is really cool and the victim is really lame and the stalker needs to always point it out" option under motives. You justify your cyberstalking however you want in your head, but at the end of the day you're the weird one for not just letting the grudge go to bed.

However low you make think my opinions are, you and anybody else cannot deny this has turned into cyberstalking. It's not that rare of a thing around the internet, but whatever your motivations are for doing it, I implore you to personally consider them and wonder why you would care so much about a complete stranger.

Please, if you want me to be a better, funnier, nicer, friendlier poster, just stop cyberstalking me.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    How do you know he's stalking you if you're ignoring him? This is the disconnect I'm not understanding.
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    Have I had a single flamewar, a single argument in the past year? You can maybe dig up a few things but 95% of the time I've been true to my word.

Looking up more on this, it's not that common for a heterosexual male to cyberstalk another heterosexual male. Osiris would likely find a female to cyberstalk, being sexual attraction to the stalking victim is usually present. Most of the cases of male-on-male cyberstalking are a result of the stalker being attracted to the victim.

Just adds a whole new level of creepiness knowing Osiris likely fantasizes about raping me or whatever. Ugh.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    A Osiris troll contract is bound for life. Just ask that Jesse guy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisses View Post
    Have I had a single flamewar, a single argument in the past year? You can maybe dig up a few things but 95% of the time I've been true to my word.
    My point is you're convinced he's been stalking you and making fun of you for a year but you say he's been on your ignore list the whole time. How do you know what he's been saying, unless you're not actually ignoring him and are reading it all? Why did you report his posts if you're ignoring him?
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    do your fucking job boner
    Taffs super cool site!

The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

Thanks
    "No flames, no arguments, no nothing..."

Later that post

"OSIRIS IS GAY AND WANTS TO FUCK ME"
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    It's not relevant if I read it or not, it's relevant if I respond to it. If I respond to it, it turns the board shitty. There's practically no difference if I read a post or not, if I'm not saying anything in response to it, it's like the tree falling in the forrest thing. You seem to think getting me to admit I read a couple Osiris posts is some big revelation.

Obviously I've read a couple of posts, but I ignore a lot more than what people seem to believe. I know he's continuously trolling me, and looking back I think there's a pattern here. Me, nate, mikey, stapes, caliber or whoever. I think he's been legitimately attracted to all of us and the obsession is a direct result of that.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    "No flames, no arguments, no nothing..."

Later that post

"OSIRIS IS GAY AND WANTS TO FUCK ME"
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Can you honestly find me one page of one thread in the past year that was just hamass - osiris - hamass - osiris - hamass - osiris - hamass - osiris - hamass - osiris - hamass - osiris - hamass - osiris the entire time?

You'll find plenty of flamebait trying to get a page of that shit to happen from you-know-who, but I'm pretty sure you won't find any of that. I like to think that helped make the forums a better place. No pages of shitspewing insults, just a 37-year-old man mentally convincing himself cyberstalking is cool.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    ugh stop
    me and shaft own a house boat on Lake Erie
    Posted via Mobile Device