+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I'm uncomfortable

Thanks
    So Bugg and Shanon have recently been making threats against my personal life. One of them found my dad's myspace and Bugg made vague threats against linking to it:

Quote Originally Posted by Lon Cheney's Waffles View Post
    I am 37 and too old to play the personal info game. If I was I would link to your dad's MySpace page.
    But what really scared me is that shanon knew my grandma passed away recently, despite me not telling the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by shanon View Post
    Cut the child molester some slack. His grandmother died recently.
    Bugg has a link to his blog right in his signature, don't know why he's going after my father but it's a cowardly move. If I had a blog linked in my signature and someone made fun of what I wrote, I wouldn't track down their parents social media accounts.

Shanon really scares me. He's somehow hacked his way into my private family affairs, and now feels comfortable posting them on the board.

Quite frankly I'd like to know how shanon came across this information, because this is extremely over the line from my POV.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Roman Reigns is a fucking dreamboat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Cody is doing masterwork.

Thanks
    LOL. Just sticking up for you little buddy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisses View Post
    If you and Bugg want to follow me around so I can't have a normal conversation on this board anymore because literally EVERYTHING has to be about how much you two hate me, then maybe it's time to really fuck with ya'll. Even Osiris has been low-key.
    I'm uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Seriously, how did you know that? You 100% crossed a line searching for that information and then brought it to the forums to intimidate me.

I didn't post about it here, I didn't post about it on any social media platforms, so seriously. How did you know my grandmother passed away recently?
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    If you and Bugg want to follow me around so I can't have a normal conversation on this board anymore because literally EVERYTHING has to be about how much you two hate me, then maybe it's time to really fuck with ya'll. Even Osiris has been low-key.
    I'm uncomfortable.
    Totally uncomfortable. I don't want you to "really fuck with ya'll".

Is it okay if we talk about this threat here or should I start my own topic about it, tiger?

Thanks
    I'm uncomfortable.
    I had the next step and decided not to take it, as it would be in bad taste.

Still, you're actively searching for my father on social media. You really don't think that crosses a line? Remember years ago when me and Lucas were fucking around with pictures from your (first) wedding, you gave a heartfelt PM and we took them all down? Do you really not see the difference between making fun of your blog and hunting down someone's parents to get "information" on their kid?
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    I do not, and have never had access to your dad's Myspace page.

Does your dad have a Myspace page?

I don't know your dad's name. I don't even know how I would look for your dad on Myspace.

I think you're being a tad melodramatic and I don't appreciate the accusation.

Thanks
    Everyone just cut out posting blogs and family shit. This has led to bannings before and it will again. Not like there's much to be banned from.

And Hamass, don't start raising the stakes then back away and be all "Whoa, not like this!" If you fuck with people they're going to fuck with you back.
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    Personal Information: Do not post another users personal information, or information about their friends or family members. This would include information like addresses and phone numbers. The punishment for this will be discussed on an individual case basis by the moderators and Scotsman, however the most likely punishment is a long ban from the forums. You can use images of posters as long as they're publicly available(ie: MySpace) but not if they're private(ie: Facebook).
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    I have no idea how to contact Hammy's daddy.

I just thought that the idea of his dad having a Myspace page was hilarious.

Thanks
    What Bugg said really did just sound like a joke. It's pretty funny that your dad actually has a Myspace page and now you're freaking out about it.

shanon though, I'd like to know how you found out too. That's less of a stab in the dark.

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Thanks
    Yeah I'm fine with Bugg just getting off with a "verbal warning", but shanon is obviously doing the research and that's scarier.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    Seriously, how did you know that? You 100% crossed a line searching for that information and then brought it to the forums to intimidate me.

I didn't post about it here, I didn't post about it on any social media platforms, so seriously. How did you know my grandmother passed away recently?

You wanted my attention now you have it. Feels great doesn't it? Probably as great as Zoe and Anita feel when people did much worse to them, yet that's okay according to you, captain misogyny. Maybe it's time you left me alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    I'm confused.

Is this Hammy's meltdown or Hammy's "I'm leaving FOREVER~!" fit? I forgot to mark my calendar.

Thanks
    It's the pre-leaving meltdown. The cycle has gotten shorter. It's the sign of NPP's dying star.

Thanks
    Also, what did I get warned for doing? I haven't done anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shanon View Post

You wanted my attention now you have it. Feels great doesn't it? Probably as great as Zoe and Anita feel when people did much worse to them, yet that's okay according to you, captain misogyny. Maybe it's time you left me alone.
    I never wanted your attention, never wanted anyone's attention. Never wanted you to follow me around from thread to thread telling me how much I suck and calling me a kiddie raper.

I barely ever hurl the first insult, it's always you. And now you're finding private information about my family and playing the "lol i have secret dirt on you" game.

I've been "back" for how many weeks now? How many times have I gone back and forth battling with Osiris? You stop trolling me compulsively and I honestly will leave you alone. But hunting down information about my family is extremely creepy, much worse than anything I've ever done, and you should be punished so you stop doing this kind of shit.
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

Thanks
    I don't have dirt on you secret or otherwise. You're a paranoid misogynist playing the victim card. I didn't hack anything or even really have to search for the information. Like I said it's alright when it's someone else but not when its precious cody.

If you need a few bucks buddy, I'm here for you. Life's difficult sometimes, I understand. I'm here if you want to talk to me in private, vent your frustrations about things I say or what have you. You can always put me on ignore. Or just stop trying to keep my attention by insulting me back. I get bored eventually if the victim doesn't act like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    In all seriousness, this whole thing has made me quite angry.

I told made fun of Hammy. That's what people do on this board, we flame each other. Each time he blows up about it (because he's a child) and brings in shit from off the board.

A few years ago it was some bad pictures of my first wedding (from a photosharing page that neither I nor Audrey used, so the pictures were probably from a friend of her's that attended the wedding).

Then it was a YouTube video of me on a boat (the video was from my wife's YouTube channel).

Then it was my blog.

Each time his response was some variation of "I did it because you were making fun of me".

Now when I make a joke after his threats to "really fuck with ya'll" he freaks out. Even as he backs away from that remark he acts like he's got a trump card "I had the next step and decided not to take it, as it would be in bad taste."

It's bullshit.

Not cool, Cody.

Like I've said before, I'm too old and busy to play the personal info game. I have no interest in doing it, and really don't appreciate it being done to me. I'm going to go ahead and need an apology.

Thanks
    TBF, I've been ignoring hamass because I'm hoping he'll just go away again.

+ Reply to Thread