+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 511

Thread: PS4 Megathread - Because Fuck Nateeasy

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    48,616
    Thanks
    916
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 620 Posts
    You're pretty much playing with action figures.
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

    Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,789
    Thanks
    720
    Thanked 912 Times in 564 Posts
    How you guys enjoying Sunset Overdrive?



    O wait

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,005
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 357 Times in 182 Posts
    How many times do you go through the trouble of stacking your team and then never play because it's too easy? That was every sports game for me when I was 12. The only way I can get any longevity in single player sports now is to keep it as realistic as possible. But still it's all online.

    Still challenge you to a WWE match for DA BELT though.

    Buck, what's the most fun (least grindy) way to get light armour in destiny?
    Posted via Mobile Device

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,005
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 357 Times in 182 Posts
    First part of that message was dedicated to Lionel Pillowbiter obv.
    Posted via Mobile Device

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,933
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 277 Times in 205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    You're pretty much playing with action figures.

    Well considering how he loves bookin in wwe games. Maybe he should pick up disney infinity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,789
    Thanks
    720
    Thanked 912 Times in 564 Posts
    I have Elsa & Anna for Disney Infinity

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,933
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 277 Times in 205 Posts
    Have you booked them a tag title shot yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #48
    Nibbles's Avatar
    Nibbles is online now post may contain neo-socialist claptrap
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,446
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 725 Times in 385 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    Buck, what's the most fun (least grindy) way to get light armour in destiny?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I just started but seems like it's missing a lot of MMO stuff. You can't gift that stuff to others?
    In response to the new NPP guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, comics, paintings, professional photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention).
    For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at all times!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,656
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    How many times do you go through the trouble of stacking your team and then never play because it's too easy? That was every sports game for me when I was 12. The only way I can get any longevity in single player sports now is to keep it as realistic as possible. But still it's all online.

    Still challenge you to a WWE match for DA BELT though.

    Buck, what's the most fun (least grindy) way to get light armour in destiny?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Well thanks for telling me the right and wrong way to have fun
    Chillin'
    Thrillin'
    Forum Killin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Roman Reigns is a fucking dreamboat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Cody is doing masterwork.

  10. #50
    Nibbles's Avatar
    Nibbles is online now post may contain neo-socialist claptrap
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,446
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 725 Times in 385 Posts
    If you want a challenge you're better off just playing real people. Probably people you know too as randoms are prone to dropouts
    In response to the new NPP guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, comics, paintings, professional photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention).
    For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at all times!

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,005
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 357 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    Buck, what's the most fun (least grindy) way to get light armour in destiny?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I just started but seems like it's missing a lot of MMO stuff. You can't gift that stuff to others?
    I think it has a lot to do with the competitive multiplayer that uses the same weapons and gear but I have no idea. I just discovered the weekly mission things now so that's helped me get some gear. It's a really good game though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,005
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 357 Times in 182 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    How many times do you go through the trouble of stacking your team and then never play because it's too easy? That was every sports game for me when I was 12. The only way I can get any longevity in single player sports now is to keep it as realistic as possible. But still it's all online.

    Still challenge you to a WWE match for DA BELT though.

    Buck, what's the most fun (least grindy) way to get light armour in destiny?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Well thanks for telling me the right and wrong way to have fun
    Actually I asked a question and related separately from my own experience. Not everything is a calculated personal attack.
    Posted via Mobile Device

  13. #53
    Nibbles's Avatar
    Nibbles is online now post may contain neo-socialist claptrap
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,446
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 725 Times in 385 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    I think it has a lot to do with the competitive multiplayer that uses the same weapons and gear but I have no idea. I just discovered the weekly mission things now so that's helped me get some gear. It's a really good game though.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Still, that stuff is usually standard. I haven't look at that part though, not going to bother till I'm like level 20. Probably still get slaughtered unless you're max.
    In response to the new NPP guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, comics, paintings, professional photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention).
    For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at all times!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29,745
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 239 Times in 183 Posts
    NAC, best way to get gear is through Tiger Strike (Level 24 strikes) and leveling up the Cryptarch dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    me and shaft own a house boat on Lake Erie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    THE KING OF NPP

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29,745
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 239 Times in 183 Posts
    And of course, do the Vault of Glass.
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    me and shaft own a house boat on Lake Erie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    THE KING OF NPP

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,005
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 357 Times in 182 Posts
    I waited until 20 for the Crucible and yeah, I mostly get slaughtered.

    Haven't tried a strike yet, will I even be able to complete it at level 20?
    Posted via Mobile Device

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29,745
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 239 Times in 183 Posts
    Well, you can get light armor from all the strikes. It's just the chances increase with the higher level strikes.

    I'll join you tomorrow sometime to help out. If Kisses is on at the same time we can make a nice crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleAppleCrap View Post
    me and shaft own a house boat on Lake Erie
    Posted via Mobile Device
    THE KING OF NPP

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,005
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 357 Times in 182 Posts
    Thank you for the info sir,
    Posted via Mobile Device

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    29,735
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 325 Times in 175 Posts
    nac whats your psn name
    Taffs super cool site!






    The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    29,735
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 325 Times in 175 Posts
    actually ill forget to read this thread for months dont bother
    Taffs super cool site!






    The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts