+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 66 67 68 69 70 71
Results 1,401 to 1,406 of 1406

Thread: NEW MOVIE REVIEW THREAD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nateeasy View Post
    See John Cena is a tough dad. Mark Wahlberg is only tough in comparison to Will Ferrell who is a soft dad. Mel Gibson is a racist grandfather. John Lithgow is a pussy grandfather. Hijinks ensue.
    MEL GIBSON. Is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hitchens View Post
    Opinion Polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that and it all makes sense.

Thanks
    In Pog form?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Racist
    A Decade of Discourse

Thanks
    The House: Perfectly acceptable comedy. A nice and easy 3/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    In a Valley of Violence

A modern spaghetti western style movie. Ethan Hawk(e?) is a guy just trying to get to Mexico with his horse and his dog. He takes a short cut through a town he was warned not to go to, and runs afoul of the local goons (who happen to be the son of the Marshal and his crew). Violence and murder happen. Good little movie. Worth a watch. Oh, and the Marshal is John Travolta.

Mayhem

Glen from Walking Dead is a small lawyer in a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge firm. The office tower that houses the firm is quarrantined due to a virus outbreak that causes everyone to lose self control and give in to their worst urges (which apparently is violence for everyone). Glen is fired near the beginning of the movie, and the film follows his trek to the top floor of the building to plead his case to the board of directors. The movie is just an excuse to showcase comedic psycho violence for 90 minutes. I enjoyed it, but don't expect a masterpiece.

Thanks
    Jim and Andy

1) I fucking haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate method actors. Although interesting to see the process, this movie does nothing to change that.
    2) Tony Clifton is one of the greatest characters ever.
    3) This was like a really good episode of Behind the Music. Watch it.

+ Reply to Thread