+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 236 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 4709

Thread: Dumb Things Super-Smarks (like TTG) Say (Blog of Doom Chat) 2: Electric Boogaloo

Thanks
    I don't get the Shane O Mac hate. It'd be something if he was BURYING the talent, winning titles and all that. All he's doing is falling off things and putting people over. Kevin Owens is in a way better spot that he was before his feud with him. I don't get it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I don't get the Shane O Mac hate. It'd be something if he was BURYING the talent, winning titles and all that. All he's doing is falling off things and putting people over. Kevin Owens is in a way better spot that he was before his feud with him. I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by toptenguy View Post
    Yep, I remember in the early days of Scotsmanality, one of the most hated angles was Shane vs Kane, as people were obsessed with the "Shocking the testicles with a car battery" segment. Good memories.

ANYWAY.... Even back then, I clearly remembered that every single time Shane got the upper hand in one of their fights, he either used a weapon or jumped him from behind, while every single time it was a fair fight, Kane beat him up. That's pretty much always how it's been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Yea the outcomes are pre-determined, and he's pre-determined to look like shit using regular wrestling moves and then lose.
    The only "straight match" Shane has ever really had has been against Styles. That match was insulting.

All the rest are far from straight matches. They're all either multi-man tags, or gimmick matches where he gets the shit beat out of him and has to result to weapons and ridiculous spots just to hang in, and then loses. I don't get how you call him protected, he never wins. He gets put in good spots, but he loses all the time. He's good at putting people over because his spot is automatically a big deal. It's high profile. I've got no problem with how he's used.
    3 clueless goofs don't understand that (outside of the years shane was working in china to help the country get the infrastucture down to be able to access high speed internet) shane has been 20 years of oppurtunity costs to the company, makes sense. Boner is a goof, masquerading as soneone with a clue for years now.

TV time devoted to shane = main event slot that could have been used to build someone. But with wwe and their reliance on stars, who is around to give "rubs" to new talent?

The established AE guard is gone.

The OVWs are part time.

The FCWs are not over enough. (Its been 5 years for the shield and while yes they are over singularly and collectively, they have credibility issues)

So guess what? Shanes over... Use him.

He looks like Matt LeBlanc( like most wypipo) dont matter, hes "over." And more importantly, he's a mcmahon that will take dumb bumps. Ta-daaa

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Douglas makes up different personalities, cuz he's ronery...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Fuj For This Useful Post:

robelgordo (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    Masquerading!
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    That Fuj post was the super-smarkiest super-smark post in the history of super-smarkdom. The whole "wah wahhh, this guy is legit over but it should be someone else just because i say so wahhh"
    The UNDISPUTED MAH-JONG SOLITAIRE CHAMP!!

Thanks
    45 years old, still tossing bait posts?

Boy, if you don't get your tennis playing, faggot ass the fuck outta here. Get a clue, ol buddy. Its not difficult.

Boner, you're an idiot. Some months are okay but overall just lol, you're a moron. Still hoping for nakamura and every month it gets sadder and more hilarious.

But plz you two, continue.

Thanks
    Why so salty?
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    Why so salty?
    I am 100% serious, I really think the dude has legit mental issues, like PTSD or something. Makes me sad and worried sometimes.

Thanks
    So which posters at the blog have you guys been posting over the past couple of pages?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hun For This Useful Post:

Kappa (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    I am 100% serious, I really think the dude has legit mental issues, like PTSD or something. Makes me sad and worried sometimes.
    Thats fair.

Im 100% serious you have not had sex with a woman this year. Like you have social issues or something. Makes me sad and worried sometimes.

Thanks
    Wow, a comeback straight out of Ormberg's playbook. I am impressed lulz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to toptenguy For This Useful Post:

Lucas (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    Did anyone save the fight between Wavy Boy and Worst in the World yesterday?

Thanks
    Wow, a comeback straight out of Ormberg's playbook. I am impressed lulz
    Comeback? Ormie? Lulz?!?!

These things have no reference with me. You are a sad person.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddly View Post
    Did anyone save the fight between Wavy Boy and Worst in the World yesterday?
    Just found it, and reading it now. My favorite part is how Worst in the World constantly brings up the argument over and over every 15 minutes or so, after everyone thinks it's over, LOL. Very good entertainment.

Thanks

Thanks
    That Fuj post was the super-smarkiest super-smark post in the history of super-smarkdom. The whole "wah wahhh, this guy is legit over but it should be someone else just because i say so wahhh"
    Nah being a smark would be being a dumb mark for a non-wrestler than can’t work because he’s “over” while ignoring how and the implications for the product. You know, what Fuj describes. You don’t even understand what a smark is. You actually use it here 180 degrees the wrong way. It’s fucking amazing.
    B L O G

19. The Following User Says Thank You to robelgordo For This Useful Post:

The Fuj (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    Why is Shane "over"? Why did you put it in quotes as if it does doesn't count?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robelgordo View Post
    Nah being a smark would be being a dumb mark for a non-wrestler than canít work because heís ďoverĒ while ignoring how and the implications for the product. You know, what Fuj describes. You donít even understand what a smark is. You actually use it here 180 degrees the wrong way. Itís fucking amazing.
    You know, i get ignored here cuz im black. No biggie, i fight oppression daily (kinda our thing) but it is truly amazing how much of a dumbass ttg truly is when it comes to something he's watched his 50 years on this flat urf.

It's comical how clueless he really is.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Fuj For This Useful Post:

nateeasy (10-11-2017), robelgordo (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    According to the racist Fuj, i aged 5 years in under 24 hrs. From 45 to 50!

Thanks
    Are you legit 45? I thought that was jokes.
    B L O G

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robelgordo For This Useful Post:

Kappa (10-12-2017), n00b (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Those are flat Earth years. It has a slightly shorter orbit around the so-called "sun"

+ Reply to Thread