+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: NPP Fathers' Thread

Thanks
    Lots of us have bubs now or are expecting them, so this fred is for us.

How are you cunts getting on with it all? n00b, you shitting yourself?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Aside from the occasional financial panic combined with not having a clue how we will handle childcare stuff after the maternity leave ends I'm currently doing fine.

Still got just under 4 months to the finish line though so that could all change though.

How about you? Still under house arrest?

Edit: oh and sleeping through the night is already a thing of the past. Apart from the times I sneak into the spare room.
    Last edited by n00b; 11-08-2016 at 04:55 PM.
    This post is brought to you by EA Sports.

Thanks
    Pics or it didn't happen

Thanks

Thanks
    Nice

Thanks
    I was hoping for pics of children. Scots seems to be the only one to post actual pictures of his offspring. We should get that going.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nateeasy View Post
    I was hoping for pics of children.

Tbf my pic would just be a sonogram of a human shaped object with a massive penis. Chip off the old block.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to n00b For This Useful Post:

Boner (11-08-2016), buckdiddy (11-11-2016), coolhandluke (11-08-2016), Stixx (11-09-2016), toptenguy (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    4 JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hitchens View Post
    Opinion Polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that and it all makes sense.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Slappy For This Useful Post:

n00b (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    Aside from the occasional financial panic combined with not having a clue how we will handle childcare stuff after the maternity leave ends I'm currently doing fine.
    Aye, the financial shit is fun. We worked it all out to the last penny, and Mrs Hun is now onto her stat mat as of November, so things will be fun. It's part of the reason I went for (and refused) that job in London town - stability and whatnot. But then we had to factor in childcare and Mrs Hun is flat out refusing to work and have to for out 80% of her pay to childcare, and things are just shite. So, fuck knows how that'll all work out. We have until May to get it figured out, so if we only worry about it once a week until then, it's fine.

How about you? Still under house arrest?
    I got away to Madrid when she was 2 weeks old, enjoyed it, but haven't had too many nights out since. Had a belter two Fridays ago, got seriously wronged for waking her up due to my shoes on the kitchen floor and my inability to walk without hitting every wall in the flat. Still get out for a pint now and again, but drinking has been curbed.

Edit: oh and sleeping through the night is already a thing of the past. Apart from the times I sneak into the spare room.
    I've got the place to myself for a few days next week and I plan on sleeping.

It's weird, people go on about how glorious it all is, right, but I really enjoyed my life before, and it's good after, too, but in a completely different way. Like apples and oranges. On the odd Saturday, I enjoyed getting pissed with Mrs Hun, watching shite TV and eating junk. Now, it's one or two drinks for Mrs Hun due to breast feeding and an early night because she's getting 5 hours' disturbed sleep - every single night. Of course, at least she can drink now - the pregnancy, for me, was the worst bit. A fat bird moaning that nothing fits and that her body is a wreck is a pain in the arse, and she couldn't sleep through, pissing like fucking Red Rum.

I do have the benefit of working from home, though, which is great. Usually finish by lunchtime, so get to coo over my daughter and take her swimming and shit, which is great and I couldn't do if I was doing the usual grind.

Thanks
    Pretty good now- getting used to the lack of sleep, but it's became pretty predictable. He's adding lots of weight and shitting less often, so that's good too.

Thanks
    1 at a time is easier than 2. That's my advice for having children
    B L O G

14. The Following User Says Thank You to robelgordo For This Useful Post:

coolhandluke (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hun View Post
    A fat bird moaning that nothing fits and that her body is a wreck is a pain in the arse, and she couldn't sleep through, pissing like fucking Red Rum.
    I'm surprised this isn't warned about more tbh. Mrs n00b has spent hundreds on special pillows and weird slippery sheets for easy rolling over.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappa View Post
    Pretty good now- getting used to the lack of sleep, but it's became pretty predictable. He's adding lots of weight and shitting less often, so that's good too.
    Aye, the sleep thing is fun. I'm also scared to even yawn in the presence of the missus, though, never mind saying, "I'm tired."

I was doing one night feed a week on a Friday, when I didn't have to work in the morning, but she went off taking a bottle when Mrs Hun went away for a weekend, so I couldn't do it. Back on bottles now, so I can help out when needed.

Thanks
    Mine are 9 and 13 now. The teenage/puberty years can be a chore as expected mainly with the mood swings. And I've used the phrase "In my day" too many times unironically in this past year. That's pretty much it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    Aye, that's the main reason I didn't want a girl - they become fucking horrible at puberty. At least teenage boys just wanna look at tits and wank every 5 minutes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robelgordo View Post
    1 at a time is easier than 2. That's my advice for having children
    This guy gets it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I DON’T THINK SHE REALLY FELL INTO A HOLE EVEN THOUGH THAT COULD HAPPEN. I THINK THE HOLES IN THE METAPHORE IN THE POEM ARE JUST HOLES OF DISPARE IN SOME ONES LIFE. I GUESS BESIDES THE TRENCHES IN PAINTBALL, I HAVE FALLEN INTO HOLES OF DISPARE IN AN EDUACTIONAL MATTER.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to coolhandluke For This Useful Post:

robelgordo (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Not as scared as I was initially when she plopped out.

It's been a month... I've been pooped on three times and I'm asking my wife to do it after the six week check up.
    Douglas makes up different personalities, cuz he's ronery...

Thanks
    Shit explosions when out in public are great fun.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fuj View Post
    Not as scared as I was initially when she plopped out.

It's been a month... I've been pooped on three times and I'm asking my wife to do it after the six week check up.
    ... to poop on you?
    Last edited by n00b; 11-09-2016 at 07:48 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n00b For This Useful Post:

Boner (11-10-2016), Kappa (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    ... to poop on you?
    Yes.

I'm from Cleveland.
    I want a steamer.
    Douglas makes up different personalities, cuz he's ronery...

+ Reply to Thread