1 25.00%
  • Neville

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: JUNE WRESTLING - Lady in the Bank

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toptenguy View Post
    Incredibly predictable segment with Enzo and Cass, but still awesome.

Only thing better would have been Cass finsihing with "If you think we will ruin a long friendship just like that , I have one word to describe you and I will spell it out! "R-I-G-H-T!" *Kick*
    That's exactly what I was expecting too. I think he needed to dish out a heavier beating though. Put Enzo out for a month or so and have him come back super angry for their feud.

Thanks
    JUSTICE IS SERVED.

Love SmackDown at the moment. 2 hours flies by, it's never stale and it does the best with its wrestlers. Looking forward to seeing John Cena back next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hitchens View Post
    Opinion Polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that and it all makes sense.

Thanks
    Was wondering after the promo last week if they'd go with Lynch but love that they just went with Carmella again.
    NPP Fantasy Football Legend

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by HeisenGuy View Post
    I hope Vince Mcmahon dies

Thanks
    That booking felt like "There, a woman took the damn briefcase so everyone quit your bitching for once."
    The UNDISPUTED MAH-JONG SOLITAIRE CHAMP!!

Thanks
    It might have felt like that but it was obviously the plan all along. Although I'm not a fan of the whole "let's have a rematch of a match people paid for RIGHT AWAY" like they did in NXT. Why would have you have a 3 way elimination match after the champ pins both her opponents in a normal 3 way? To set up tonight's Last Woman Standing match? There's better ways to do it.

Anyway, yesterday I finally got caught up on NXT, watched a month or so of programming these last few days. I hate Ember Moon. She's supposed to be this mythical, mysterious warrior but then they show backstage interviews where she's just a tiny texan underdog. So which one is she? I think she sucks and I hope to god she's not the one that's eventually going to take the title from ASUKA. Also hated how they put Ember Moon over the beautiful Peyton Royce on her first night back. Sacrifice someone else for god's sake you've got a roster full of no name ladies. Either that or put Elsworth in a drag.

Thanks
    Also, what's up with DIY? I think their ceiling is upper midcard in 205 live. They can be the 205 live version of Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens where they fight every week ... kinda like everybody else does in 205 live! The feuds there NEVER END! Cedric Alexander and Noam Dar have been going at it for MONTHS! Same with Ali and Gulak. They just fight over and over and over again while adding little story wrinkles. It's a real weird show. I like it though.

Thanks
    Ember Moon is great and she will be the one to beat Asuka. She needs some character work sure, but that's what developmental is for.

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I worry that what you just heard was "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?

Thanks
    LWS match was awesome.

Thanks
    Ember Moon is pure pish, but not as bad as Ruby Riot or the UFC bird.

Thanks
    UFC bird is straight garb.

Thanks
    The blonde one that UFC bird squashed a couple of weeks ago is quite good, though.

Thanks
    The one that shat herself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Ember Moon is great and she will be the one to beat Asuka. She needs some character work sure, but that's what developmental is for.
    But why? What makes her great? She has a great finisher, yes, but everything else sucks.

Thanks
    What makes Peyton Royce great? Her and blue velvet are the ones I don't understand people fawning over.

Thanks
    She's got the total package going on. Moveset, entrance, gimmick, looks ... she's definitely made lots of progress in NXT and can only get better. I can totally see her being in either SD or RAW's women's division. Ember Moon? No chance. A mythical warrior underdog texan girl that looks like she's only 4'10 can only go so far.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    What makes Peyton Royce great? Her and blue velvet are the ones I don't understand people fawning over.
    I'm telling Stixx.
    Opinion Polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that and it all makes sense.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Also, what's up with DIY? I think their ceiling is upper midcard in 205 live. They can be the 205 live version of Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens where they fight every week ... kinda like everybody else does in 205 live! The feuds there NEVER END! Cedric Alexander and Noam Dar have been going at it for MONTHS! Same with Ali and Gulak. They just fight over and over and over again while adding little story wrinkles. It's a real weird show. I like it though.
    I thought diy broke up?

Spoiler.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Douglas makes up different personalities, cuz he's ronery...

Thanks
    In a move designed to distance itself from the financial struggles and legal drama that hung over its brand, Anthem Sports announced last week it has purchased Nashville-based Global Force Wrestling.

The move signals the end of TNA, the professional wrestling league that once served as home to legends Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair and as a launching pad for future stars A.J. Styles and Samoa Joe.

Anthem Sports, the Canadian company that also owns the Fight Network, will rebrand its wrestling league as GFW and Nashville native Jeff Jarrett will helm the creative aspects of the promotion. Its staple weekly program on Pop TV will continue to be called “Impact.”

The rebranding comes almost 15 years to the day that Jarrett and his father Jerry Jarrett launched TNA. The wrestling promotion ended up under the control of Dixie Carter, endured a turnstile of cable television partners and garnered negative headlines for unpaid bills, unpaid talent and state tax liens.

The troubles culminated in a lawsuit last fall when rock-and-roll legend Billy Corgan, who was hired to help lead the creative direction of TNA, sued Carter and the company. When the dust settled, Anthem Sports, which distributed a portion of its content, emerged as the new owner and operator of the wrestling promotion

WE SURVIVED LONGER THAN TNA!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slappy For This Useful Post:

buckdiddy (06-30-2017), shanon (06-30-2017)

Thanks
    Was it ever in doubt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Who won the sweep?

+ Reply to Thread