+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 212 View Post
    Says the Dana Carvey lookin Golden Showers kid....
    I'd say we are on par.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TL View Post
    I'm TL. I've been around since Scotsmanality before there was a forum, and fondly remember trolling radioKAOS for several hours on the old chatbox. For a time I was a mod and sometime contributer to Scotsmanality. Me and Mikey were tight then. It's been quite some time since we've spoken. I made the IWC 100 and won 3 Silver Scotsmans. I came and went from IL a couple of times.

I'm 23, single, live in New Jersey. I'm a front desk manager at a hotel. I drink sometimes, and just recently quit smoking. I don't do drugs.
    How did you get here so fast? Did somebody tell you or have you been at IL waiting for this the whole time?

Ormie is offline Since the 80's has been down with the ladies
    Thanks
    I brought the greatness that is TL Hopper back to the fold, as well as his brother the underated ComingAugust20th.
    VP of Team Remod Ormie 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by manbooba View Post
    Show me a recipe that calls for an 1/8th of a can of anything and I'll admit that I lost an arguement to Ormie.

Thanks
    TLs been posting on SA for ages. Hes a WrestleHut Regular!

Thanks
    I'm Cam, I'm 27, married and going to be a dad in two weeks or less. I've been lurking since V1 of the Scotsmanality boards and this may be like my 10th post ever. I have no idea what has caused me to post three times here already but I can't imagine it continuing due to my being ridiculously boring.

I work as an insurance broker in the Toronto area, own my own house (well the bank owns my house and lets me live in it. Such nice people.), and I play far too many videogames for my own good. Sadly, I have yet to acquire an X-Box 360 but have been trying to talk the wife into it for quite some time. If anyone has any tips on how I can convince her that it will be beneficial to my soon to be born son I would much appreciate it.

I watch hockey, baseball, football and MMA. I used to watch the fuck out of wrestling but have almost completely lost interest over the past year or two save the weekly newsletter threads on here. Maybe one day it will become less retarded and I'll start watching again.

FUN FACT: Skooch has been one of my top neighbours on last.fm pretty much since I joined that site and is the reason that I have every Alkaline Trio CD on my computer today, something I owe him much thanks for. So, thanks Skooch!

Thanks
    wa-psh!

Thanks
    One day you will argue with a pregnant woman. Then you will never ever do it again.

Thanks
    I'm too lazy to copy.

I'm Lou. I'm 27. I live in Stamford, CT, aka the City that Works (unless you're a nigger, spic or Paki). I work for Lou.com currently as a SmackDown editor. My immediate supervisor is fatter than I am, so yes, it can happen.

I watch shitty reality TV like Don't Forget the Lyrics, I love the shit out of the Yankees, Eagles and Florida Gators, and I used to enjoy wrestling until it started to suck.

Monday is my first day back to work after a 2 week hiatus. I can't wait. And by can't wait I mean I could probably milk 20 or 30 more bereavement days out of the company and no one would care.

slaptastic78 is offline Banned for letting Juices World use his account
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAt75 View Post
    My name is Joey, I'm the Pac Man King,
    I'm coming for that crown

Thanks
    I'm Osiris and I'm straight edge and I'm better than you.

Thanks
    This is getting worse than anything he's done, really. And if it's actually him I don't know what to think.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
    FUN FACT: Skooch has been one of my top neighbours on last.fm pretty much since I joined that site and is the reason that I have every Alkaline Trio CD on my computer today, something I owe him much thanks for. So, thanks Skooch!
    That is the Funnest Fact I have ever read. Now buy the CDs and show your support.

I guess since this is the Introduce Yourself thread we could all post our Last.fm things and add one another if we were all interested in that sort of thing.

http://www.last.fm/user/TheSkooch/

Psychotic Midget is offline If you're reading this, a sports team from Michigan has just won something
    Thanks
    Updated a bit from the old thread...

My name's Mike, 24, born in Detroit and raised in the neighboring suburb of Redford. I currently temp as an "administrative assistant"(secretary/file clerk), and am about to graduate from Oakland University with a History degree. I plan on doing the history thing - researching, writing, teaching - as my career.

I am a nerd. I was captain of my high school's debate team three years running, spent a year on the chess team, tried to start a D&D club, and am right now book club leader & co-chapter rep of the Detroit branch of the official Star Wars Fan Force. I'm an unabashed pro wrestling fan (have been since being a little kid), along with Star Trek: TNG, DS9, and the new Battlestar Galactica. Married: with Children and the A-Team are my favorite TV shows of all time, Stone Cold is my favorite wrestler ever with Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect a close second and third. I am also a sports nut, despite heinous allegations of fair weathering. Football and baseball are the two sports I love. I wrestled for two years in high school, and was on the soccer team for three. (Didn't have the size for football, or the skill for baseball)

I've got a beer gut which I've proudly built up since turning 18 and getting away from mandatory gym classes. I eat whatever I feel like eating, in whatever quantity I want. I love beer, and as such I've become a beer snob. No Bud or Miller for me, it's Sam Adams, Guinness, and local micro-brews all the way. If I have to go cheap, Michelob Light or Amber Bock.

My father is a lazy down-on-his-luck overweight German, who got me into wrestling and Star Trek. He's currently a head IT guy at Kettering University and founder of the SE Michigan Z-Car Club. My mother is a radical liberal Catholic-turned-Buddhist Italian straight out of Ann Arbor. She shaped my politics to be conservative as she is INSANE, and made me a Michigan fan since all of her degrees are from there. My Italian grandfather has "contacts" in Sicily, unfortunately he went senile two years ago. My Italian grandmother suffers from acute anxiety (she never learned to drive because of it) and is a great cook. My German grandparents are dead (both from lung cancer). I've got one brother who is an acting fanatic, and two half-sisters a decade older than me from my dad's first marriage.

I never posted on the old Scots boards but lurked a bit. I basically came here after Scotsmanality closed the first time, and became a psuedo-lurker. I rarely post mostly because I'm no good at insulting people, whether for comedy or otherwise.

Shaolin Guest
    I'm a dickhead

Thanks
    Hello, my name is K. A. Knyght and I'm slightly mad. As in damaged brain pan mad, not upset mad. Though I usually am a bit upset mad too, but I digress. Actually, my name is Al, I'm 30, work a crummy job, and sadly have messed up alot of opportunities that have come my way. If I can say anything good about myself it's I try to be a genuine and good person, even when sometimes I think it would be much easier and much more rewarding to be a dastardly scoundrel. Which can make

I used to have serious aspirations to be a writer; for previous incarnations of the forums which the core of the users of this one come from I have written comics and wrestling e-federations using characters based on forum members, but my own laziness let many of those writing projects die early deaths. About the only one that didn't was a character I created named LordSABU; a 900 year old alien retired pro wrestler with a love for sex, randomly attacking people with his magically enchanted chair Meengcus, and praising the virtues of all things bran related.

I'm not the most active poster, but I'm around. Carry on.

Stixx is offline Sad shell of his former self. That says A LOT!!!
    Thanks
    From elsewhere...

Yeah, I'm Stixx (goddamnit). You're aware of my real name.

I was born at 5:52pm on Saturday, May 13th in The Year Of Our Lord Nineteen Hundred And Seventy Eight. So I'll turn 29 next month. I was born in Orange, California and currently reside in Vancouver, WA... V-Dub. The only official V-Dub. Volkswagen will pay for their crimes. I am not planning on relocating outside of the Northwest again. Ever.

I work in an industry. I run a department. I am posting this from my office. It's lovely. The only thing missing is a scooter.

I drink beer. Not as much I used to, although some would say that drinking two six packs of pints daily after work is still a lot. I am not one of those people. My favorite beer is Sapporo, which has mysteriously seemed to vanish from my area. It's unnerving and more than a little annoying. I also have not drank Steel Reserve in over a year. The thought of it makes me sick. I smoke about 3/4ths of a pack of cigarettes a day. On the plus side, I actually eat meals now... rather than just chips and ramen. Affording things is nice.

I've pretty much lost interest in most sports, yet I've been drawn into the Raider Nation. Go figure. I love wrestling, which is a surprise to exactly no one. Current favorite wrestler is UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMAAAAAGA (the lack of mic time for Estrada is appalling) and my all time favorite is Ric Flair, the greatest wrestler of all time. Sorry, to me there is no "arguably". That debate begins and ends with the Nature Boy.

I'm 6'2" and about 240 pounds. I get a decent amount of exercise in my work but that's all I do. I honestly don't give six fucks about working out, carbs, etc. Fuck all that shit. If I weren't immortal, I could be dead tomorrow. So I won't be having a fucking salad for dinner tonight kthc u vry mch.

I once hated Hyatte over some really, REALLY stupid shit. Now have no qualms at all. Quite enjoy him, to tell the truth. I also don't hate ttg, though occassionally he annoys. I'm also happy that Lacqued loves the SUPERIOR SA forums: it means he isn't here as much.

I fancy myself a good commentator for AXO. Wrestler, not so much. Still occassionally have a match, most recently a 30 man elimination scramble for title shots. I was calling the match and about halfway through my music hit. I was not pleased. I eliminated the Fruity Ninja via Stixxmission and was eliminated five minutes later via pinfall after a BIG SPLASH~ from Mr. Muthafuckin Grem. The match ended up being 90 minutes long.

I really ought to do some work now.

Only real update is that post-ankle break, I no longer participate in any matches. Officially retired at Summer Shitfest a month ago. Commentary only now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander
    I was betrayed! My troops lacked courage... it was not my fault!

Shaolin Guest
    Swift question- is All Out by Tupac?

Thanks
    Goddamn right.

Shaolin Guest
    Cheers-Any extra knowledge about my V-Dub Hero and Alcoholic Icon (is that right?) makes me happy

Thanks
    Alcoholic, so pretty close.

+ Reply to Thread