+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break S4 Thread

Thanks
    Thing is he wont do shit, cause they follow a pattern with T bag. Have him do some slightly nasty things at the start before looking like he's gonna be a good guy.... then have him rape a kid or kill someone.

Also you're ducking my challenge still
    Taffs super cool site!

The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

Thanks
    Season 2 was when they wrote the T-Bag character perfectly...

Chess game? I can play you now if ya like....

Thanks
    Episode 4 thoughts, though don't have many of them for this ep:

-I like how all the characters have direction now, something which lacked in season 3.
    -Bellick shanking someone was freakin classic...
    -Linc's got a new tatoo.
    -What's up with the Company bodyguard (of all people) being the only one to recognize Lincoln but the other Company members and the ENTIRE police squad not recognizing Mahone or Michael?
    -I'm digging the Triad now being part of the storyline. Every show needs ninjas.

Thanks
    - Where were the Secritary’s BOOBIES?! I DEMAND CLEAVAGE!

- LOL @ T-Bag running and slipping… they need more scenes with The Bag.

- Gretchen actuality showed some acting ability in tonight’s ep.

- Mahone gave Wyatt THE death glare when they first made eye contact in the jail, then the glare intensified in the court room. Damn! Mahone is a badass… he is gonna tear Wyatt apart! Just the way that Mahone was staring at Wyatt in the courtroom gave me the chills. VERY intense scenes.

- When Black Terminator gave Mahone the finger bang sign, I’d expected Mahone to give the guy a death glare, not a “Yeah, yeah right, you just try bud!” gesture.

- For a second, I thought the writers had dropped the ball with Mahone and Wyatt being conspirators during that phone call.

- Looks like T-Bag & Gretchen be teaming up from here on out.

Thanks
    You wanna fuck mahone
    Taffs super cool site!

The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

Thanks
    Mahone is sexxxy! I wish my hair looks as good as Mahone's when I'm that age.

Thanks
    Solid ep tonight. Not great or bad, just solid. And Mike Novick's gay? David Palmer would be so disappointed.

JoeyAt75 is offline Only if the 11-year-old is mature enough
    Thanks
    Has this gotten better, worse, stayed the same? I gave up after ep 4 but i'm jonesing for shit to watch right now. I will not however abide the stupidity of what i saw earlier in the season.

Thanks
    The Last 3 episodes have been awesome, like Season 1 quality.
    NPP NBA Playoffs 2008 Tipster Champion (In both categories!)
    2010-11 NPP Fantasy Basketball Runner-Up
    2011-12 NPP College Bowl Pick 'Em Runner-Up

JoeyAt75 is offline Only if the 11-year-old is mature enough
    Thanks
    God damnit. Thanks for the info.

Thanks
    Yup, I agree, I'm loving this season so far... The only complaint I have is what the heck are they doing to my beloved T-Bag?! First they make him into a joke henchman character and now he can't kill bible salesmen?!

Thanks
    When I thought he was gonna kill the salesman, I was all excited to see him T-BAG UP! Then he didn't, but it's ok cause the salesman's company.
    NPP NBA Playoffs 2008 Tipster Champion (In both categories!)
    2010-11 NPP Fantasy Basketball Runner-Up
    2011-12 NPP College Bowl Pick 'Em Runner-Up

Thanks
    Season 2 T-Bag would've killed the salesman just for shits and giggles, even if he wasn't Company.

Oh yeah, and I can't take Self seriously as not only a bad guy, but a Jack Bauer badass type character either. I really wish they got ANYBODY over Rappaport.

Thanks
    So-so ep.... the only thing that got me excited was seeing Paul Kellerman's picture on the wall Oh, and LOL @ Linc being a general fuck-up in season 1, and in last night ep, he basically channeled Jack Bauer.

Thanks
    Nearly 10 years late to the party, but HOLY FUCKING CHRIST, WHAT AN AWESOME SHOW.

I think the key is, after watching 23 movies involving idiotic Bond villains, it's incredibly refreshing to see the evil people not fuck around, and attempt to eliminate any and all possible threats. What a show!

Thanks
    Have you ever been to a party on time?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
    From everyone I speak to, the show has really started to suck. What seasons are good? And should I even bother watching them if I'm most likely going to stop watching at some point?
    Wow. Wrote that back in 2008. I've been watching it off and on over the last 2 years.

Season 1: One of the best well written long term seasons of TV. Although it did stick to a standard formula it was like they wrote out every episode and every single detail all at once and made it all work together nicely.

Season 2: One of my favourite seasons of any TV show ever. I couldn't stop watching there was just so many twists etc and the first half of the season specifically was amazing.

Season 3: Stopped me watching the show for about a year. I just couldn't do it. I hated everything about it. Eventually I decided to power through it but man I hated it so much.

Season 4: While not a patch on the first two seasons - I appreciate what they did here. They established a goal, a common enemy and went to work. It started off a bit slow but once all the pieces were in place it became pretty damn good.

The ending was a bit watered down considering Prison Break is announced as coming back lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    So I was about to write a lengthy reply and all, but... The message "Hacked by the dream team" showed up. Totally took the bait with this prison break comment, to make me reply!

OH YOU GUYS!!! HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!!

Thanks
    And yeah, I went through all of season 3 in about 36 hours. Maybe it was the low expectations of literally everyone saying that it was gonna be horrible, but I was pleasantly surprised. Different setting, different prison culture/rules, same awesome Michael Schofield.

It's just sad that Paul Kellerman got killed. He was pretty much the most likeable killer in history.

Hope season 4 delivers too.

Thanks
    Sounds like a couch potato to me.

+ Reply to Thread