+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break S4 Thread

Thanks
    Just watched the first ep, some quick thoughts:

-Everyone teaming up to take down the Company is sooo cheesy that it reminds me of some Michael Bay movie where a bunch of rag tag misfits team up to take down a bigger force.

-The SONA trio conveniently escaping because of a fire? Worst. deus-ex-machina. Ever.

-Whistler dying 15 minutes into the premier in an anti-climatic way was a LOL moment for me.

-No opening credits. Uh, what's that about?

-Michael Rapaport... ugh. He seems really miscast.

Final Verdict: Not sure, it's obvious the writers rushed a lot of things (quick pointless deaths/SONA breakout/Sarah's reintroduction) as it seems like the writers want to make Season 3 a distant memory and start afresh so I have no idea where they're going with this... The only thing I'm lookin forward too is a big bad ass showdown with Mahone & Black Agent Guy.

Thanks
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ANTICIPATION THREAD YOU CUNT
    Taffs super cool site!

The PSN username "Thisisacode_E" is NPP Poster "Kisses"

Thanks
    Episode 2 Thoughts....

-Some nice quotes: "Did you eat some bad Mexican?!" and "I actuality had to slow down so as not to catch you"

-Glad they referenced Mahone's family dying, for a second I thought the writers were gonna drop that storyline since Mahone has been so mute and didn't look like a guy who lost his family.

-OMG! MICHAEL HAS AIDS!

Thanks
    This shit is still on the air?

Thanks
    Episode 3 Thoughts:

Mahone is the best actor ever and a major badass... Loved it when he grabbed that gook by the throat.

LOL @ Lincoln pulling that axe off the fire truck...the look on his face just said "outta the way, I'm a bad ass."

For a second I thought PB was gonna turn into McGyver when Michael was trapped in that room as Michael would do a voice over and say "okay, we're trapped in a room and the oxygen will be sucked out in 3 minutes... think Michael think... what tools do I have to work with here?... there's some wiring, a laptop, a chair, my swiss army knife... okay I have a lot to work with, but how to use them..."

I prefer T-Bag's evil goatee than his paedophile mustache.

No Linc Smash~! tonight and I seriously thought we were gonna see it.

I hate Rappaport but the Anaheim/Disneyland reference made me laugh.

Michael seems a lot chubbier now.

All in all, good ep tonight.

JoeyAt75 is online now Only if the 11-year-old is mature enough
    Thanks
    I just finished episode one and man. I know i'm gonna keep watching but holy fuck has this show gone in the toilet. The whole "company" thing is beyond cheesy. And the idea that anyone in the United States doesnt know who these people are and how they arn't like mega mainstream celebrity types is beyond comprehension. I gave the whole SONA thing a pass but ffs. Out of all the great characters they've developed the only one I give a shit about at this point is Mahone and even that's hanging by a string. I don't think i've ever been more dissapointed or seen such a vast creative drop in a tv show as this one has taken in the past 2 seasons.

Thanks
    From everyone I speak to, the show has really started to suck. What seasons are good? And should I even bother watching them if I'm most likely going to stop watching at some point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Haha don't you brag about playing XBox all day? Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner View Post
    Scots I don't know why you're trying to shit on one of the few things that actually gets accomplished around here anymore. I get you have a history of fucking with Shaft but don't drag the whole contest down so the rest of us have to suffer if he decides it's not worth it anymore.

Thanks
    Seasons 1 and 2 are excellent and can be viewed standalone if you don't mind that there won't be a conclusion. Even season 3 is bearable if you like the characters enough.

Thanks
    Personally, I enjoyed season 3 even if most hated it just because we didn't get any Sarah! Though, we did get Sophia, which was even worse. And I don't think season one is as great as everyone says it is. The prison story was cool but the scenes with Veronica/That Guy were death. But yeah, season 2 was the best no doubt, except for the first few eps in the season, there were no bad parts...

Thanks
    Season 1 is great as a trashy watch. Season 2 is TBAG CITY which makes it awesome. Then season three was WTF

Havent watched episode 3 yet but oh my, they tried to delete everything in the first two episodes. the Company are talked about as some kind of gods yet everyone knows them but no one knows them which is annoying. Also Tatoo removal = LOL
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    The thing I love and hate about the show is no matter how much it annoys me, I always fuckin get caught up in the cliffhangers they do every fucking show, for instance I just watched the 2nd episode of this season and

I think it's dumb as shit and couldn't be any more retarded but when they try and retrieve the device from the house I was on the edge of my seat. Then when it's over I can't believe they sucked me in to caring.

Thanks
    Its good for a detach the brain hour. You have to resist the urge to think though.

No need to spoiler stuff thats been aired fellas, unless its previews for future episodes..
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Also Tatoo removal = LOL
    Also Sona burning down and everyone escaping and no one mentioning it again = LOL
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    SONA burning down undermining Michael's whole escape plan = LOL

All this time all Michael needed to do was light a bunch of matches... that's the thing about super geniuses, they always overthink stuff....

And I couldn't get into the second ep because of the stupid blackhole device which was another dumb deus-ex-machina this season.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t-bagwell View Post
    Episode 3 Thoughts:

Mahone is the best actor ever and a major badass... Loved it when he grabbed that gook by the throat.

LOL @ Lincoln pulling that axe off the fire truck...the look on his face just said "outta the way, I'm a bad ass."

For a second I thought PB was gonna turn into McGyver when Michael was trapped in that room as Michael would do a voice over and say "okay, we're trapped in a room and the oxygen will be sucked out in 3 minutes... think Michael think... what tools do I have to work with here?... there's some wiring, a laptop, a chair, my swiss army knife... okay I have a lot to work with, but how to use them..."

I prefer T-Bag's evil goatee than his paedophile mustache.

No Linc Smash~! tonight and I seriously thought we were gonna see it.

I hate Rappaport but the Anaheim/Disneyland reference made me laugh.

Michael seems a lot chubbier now.

All in all, good ep tonight.
    SERIOUSLY?

It was fun but Im not sure you could call Prison Break good anymore. Watched this ep with Rach and since she only watched part of series 1 she was asking me a lot of questions. Unfortunately most of them were answered with "thats Prison Break" because the show is so wacky now.
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    That particular episode was good, but I haven't made my mind up about the season yet, it's 50/50 whether it'll suck or be good. While that ep was good, I'm still not liking the direction they're taking the show in.

The only good thing is that the best actors on the show, T-Bag & Mahone actuality have something to do, unlike last year where they became mute as they became Michael's lackeys.

Thanks
    BUT T BAG HAS PHONED UP ABOUT A JOB AND HAS IT DESPITE NEVER BEING MET BY THEM

Thats a bit ridicularse
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    Hehe, I stopped looking at PB's plotholes a loooong time ago... I think this is just another deus-ex-machina for T-Bag to be rich again like in season 2, though if I was writing PB, I would've done a sub-plot where T-Bag tracked down those spics that robbed him and unleashed hell to take his money back. At the moment it seems like like they're going through the main storyline at a very fast rate.

Thanks
    If Tbag doesnt go to his first day on the job and rape some kids Im gonna be pissed.
    Taffs super cool site!

Thanks
    I liked it when he raped Demi Lovato.

+ Reply to Thread